Skip to content

New IndexU Directory Captcha

pclwebpclweb UK
edited July 2013 in GSA Captcha Breaker
Seems indexu has a new captcha type which captcha breaker cannot break. It will probably need a mask file.

http://www.artjewelrystudios.com/register.php

Hope someone with the knowledge can get this one for me. I'm not sure how to create it.

Thanks

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    this is harder to solve than it seems to me at first glance. i'm gonna play with it later today and hopefully find a good solution.
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    here you go:

stop SER first and download file to desktop -> right click somewhere in the 'Captcha Type' field of CB -> import from file
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

What % did you get with that Ozz?

Im playing with it now, first run was 42% now Im doing it a second time and its up to 55% with about an hour left to run

• OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    100%

but i only used the source from the OP and ended up with 120 samples. first thing i did was to brute force with 10 samples and the "shave 1x1" filter. i ended up with a solving rate of 60%. then i optimized the threshold filter i got from brute forcing and changed the "segment" filter to "segmentV". now i got 8 out of 10 samples solved.

then i changed the method to "use masks" and generated the hash values for those 10 captchas. now i added 90 new captchas and checked the answers one after another. the solving rate was great already and after the 90 captchas were solved and the hash values optimized i downloaded another 20 captchas to test the answers. the solving rate for them were 20 of 20 so i just assume that its working at 100% now.

if someone has other sources than feel free to post them and i will check them. but i don't think that the captchas are much different to the site in the OP.
  • thank you @Ozz another one bites the dust. :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thanks, will get added to the next update.