Skip to content

Regarding submitted to verified

i have a question to ask as my verified rate is pretty low. i opened the submitted url for one of my project and i see grays with it's date time and others are white. how do i get Gsa ranker process all of them (submitted urls). i don't see the submitted urls going down after leaving it to verify for a period of time.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Check your project settings (remove url has to be enabled).
  • @sven , remove url to be enabled do you mean "remove after 1st verification try" in options?
    yes and "Don't remove URLs (check hint)"
  • @sven , remove url to be enabled do you mean "remove after 1st verification try" in options?
  • @sven , i suppose i would check both "Remove after 1st verification try" and "Don't remove URLs (check hint)" ?

what is the purpose of "don't remove URLs (check hint)
    well check the hint (mouse over).
  • @sven , hovered over but nothing is showiing
  • give it some seconds when you are on a vps.
  • @ozz , hovered it for 2 mins and i'm running it on a dedi. hovering over "skip hard to solve captchas" shows me the description in few seconds but not "rdon't remove URLs (check hint)
  • hmm, I think you are right. nothing pops up at my end as well.

@sven: maybe put a "?"-button behind that box so the hint is clickable??!
  • @sven , is it possible to let me know what it means since it is not showing up

Ups, sorry next version will display the hint that should have been:

When enabled, the program will not remove any URLs from the "to verify URLs"
    even though it thinks they will never get verified.
  • @ozz , can i ask what do you set normally? do you check "don't remove urls (check hints)" or "remove after 1st verification try" ?

You don't want to check "don't remove urls (check hints)" else you have a list of submitted URL growing forever.
  • edited July 2013
    In line with @stranger's experience, I am currently 3 projects, 2 of which are using the english search engines while the 3rd is using scraped url's. My result is I have a low LPM ranging between 1.5 and 2.8, the submitted urls is about 4000 while the verified is less than 500. I am using private proxies. Is my result normal?