Skip to content

GSA SER DATA PACKS + EMAILS + PDF's + LONGTAIL KEYWORDS ===> NEW SERVICE

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    f3rch0 - code worked untill midnight 010114 gmt+7   your post was at 07H24 am on 020114 which meant the code expired

Happy new year to you.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I am reposting a earlier post as i believe it will help explain again what urls and keywords to use:

The reason why it says "Up to 100 urls" on the order page is so people can use deep links. BUT it does not mean you HAVE to provide 100 links, if you dont have then provide as many as you can;  for example:

If promoting an entire website:
    Main site link
    Site feed link
    Site comment feed
    Sitemap link
    About us link
    contact us link
    category links
    post links
    site's Facebook link
    site's Twitter link
    site's YouTube link
    and any other high profile links pointing to your main web url (specially web 2.0 )

If promoting a category on your website:
    Category link
    Category feed link
    Category comment feed
    Sitemap link
    About us link
    contact us link
    post within that category link
    site's Facebook link
    site's Twitter link
    site's YouTube link
    and any other high profile links pointing to that category (specially web 2.0 )

If promoting a page on your website:
    Page link
    Sitemap link
    About us link
    Contact us link
    Facebook link
    Twitter link
    YouTube link
    and any other high profile links pointing to that page(specially web 2.0 )

KEYWORD USAGE

One of the reasons i am asking for 3 keyword is if i am unable to find content for a keyword, then i have 2 others to try for. I works best if the 3 keywords are all on the same niche, for instance if you are promoting a specific category on your site then the keywords should be related to the category, and even sub category, as a stupid example:
    Category name is:   Dog Sun glasses
    Your 3 keywords would be something like: dog sunglasses, sunglasses for dogs, Rayban sunglasses for dogs

What i then do is search for content (articles, news, images, videos) on those 3 keywords
    I also take those 3 keywords and do a longtail keyword search
    I remove all keyword phrases longer than 5 words
    Try to remove usa city names, dates, countries

The longtail list is then what will be used for your anchor text

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO NOT USE ONLY 1 URL AND 1 ANCHOR TEXT

If you are going to use an automation tool like GSA Ser, then it means you are going to create a high volume of backlinks. Now it is going to look very suspicious to Google if every one of those backlinks have the exact same anchor and all pointing to exactly the same link - Then it becomes a problem with Google.

By randomly using a bunch of related links and hundreds of relevant keywords we ensure that we have link diversity and anchor text variation == if you know anything about the Panda or Penguin updates then you will know how important that is for successful SEO marketing.

CAN U CHANGE THE LONGTAILS IF U DON'T LIKE THEM
    Yes you can, infarct you can change anything and everything in the data packs after loading it into GSA SER.

The keywords and anchors are not directly inserted into the content, instead i insert, GSA SER placeholders like %anchor_text% and %url% , so the links in the content you receive will look like this: <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a>

The only place where keywords \ anchors  and links are added is for the top tier, on the option page. You can edit those keywords if you want to add more or remove some. So whatever is added here is what GSA SER will smartly and randomly use to replace %anchor_text% and %url% this ensure greater diversity.
    For the lower tiers it will use the verified links of the Tier above and replace the %url% with that.

I hope that answers your question, if not please feel free to drop me a PM  or contact me via the LIVE HELP on my site  and we can discuss

GSA Ser Data pack sales page  - http://asiavirtualsolutions.com/product/gsa-search-engine-ranker-data-pack/

For details of the 7, and 5 tier packs as well as the standard data pack, check out my blog page at: http://asiavirtualsolutions.com/blog/

• @royalmice hmm isn't good, order cancel maybe for next end year promotion
    f3rch0 - not sure what is not good, if you followed the link to where the voucher code is then you would have seen it clearly stipulated the new year promotion is on 31 Dec. and 01 Jan 14 - My time zone is in Thailand which is GMT+7  and my server is also set to my time zone, and the new year code was set to automatically expire at the end of 00H01 on 02 Jan 14

If you are now bitter because you were to slow to respond to my offer and  lost out on a great deal which i offered out of kindness and not because i had to, then please don't come and say "It isn't good"

You are welcome to order or wait for my birthday in August when i will give another 50% discount code.

Happy new year 2 U 2
  • edited January 2014
    @royalmice Can you send a discount code to my inbox? Do you need understand that most of your potential customers are from Europe or America mainly and vouchers must be set to GMT -5 (NY) or GMT -8 (LA) and also year-end is a date special and maybe 1 of 10 guys are connected to Internet or GSA Forum.. then the arguments you give are commercially very ridiculous, sorry
    edited January 2014
    As I said - You are welcome to order or wait for my birthday in August when i will give another 50% discount code.
    That is the end of discussion from me on ny discount code.
  • Bad Seller: Bad product & service.. is clear
  • LOL f3rch0 you are a child that comes too late for the party and now weeps.

And where did you get an idea how his service is, you begging only.
  • Received another 5 tier packet and its worth every $. Great quality, fast delivery and an amazing result with over 30% verified.
    edited January 2014
    magix thanks again for the support and as always a pleasure doing your data packs.

I will let u in on a secret : next add on for the data packs will be target urls scraped using the data pack keywords and a extensive list of footprints covering all GSA ser platforms, So u will receive your data packs with target urls. ---- coming soon
  • This is the best services on the internet . I strongly recommand those services. 
  • tried ordering a data pack from your website and it gievs me this error. If you can help me royal mice i would appreciate it.

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Reference #7.f10af748.1388777114.0

edited January 2014
    valib4 - Thank you very much for the vote of confidence, I am gald that you find my service useful. Look forward to continue working with you. Thank you

angrykor - This happens to 1 in every 100 orders, and it seems to be some problem with PayPal and cookies. I can see your pending order #2358 in the system ( Charles P. ). What you can do is send a manual payment to PayPal email : payments@asiavirtualsolutions.com for $ 30.75 and in the notes mention that it is for Order #2358, I will then change the status of your order as paid and it will be processed.
  • Done. Thanks.
  • Hi, 

I have ordered a few content spinning and Data packs just wanted to know when I can be receiving them.
    clickster - PLease send me a PM with your order number then i can lookup your order and let you know the status.
  • I waiting ,,,, 

:(
    tikkermarch Thanks for the bump - please see your email
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Hi!

I noticed in tier 7 Gsa data pack under anchor text ratio theres no domain anchor text percentage at all.  can you explain the reason for that

nawshale - Thank you for the question, The reason i don't use domain as anchor text is very simple; Not everyone submit there main website urls, money people also submit web 2.0 links, like Twitter, Facebook, Google + page, Youtube, Feedburner, some people use url shortners, etc.  If i had the option checked to use domain as anchor text then you will get anchors called Facebook, Twitter, google etc., which makes no sense.

On the other hand if you know you are only using your money site urls then you can check that yourself after receiving the data packs, BUT only for tier 1 and Tier 1-1

In addition, i already inject  brand names in the data packs  that get imported into GSA ser. The brand names will get used as anchor 10% of the time.
    WTF is your brand name you might ask, well it could be your domain : www.mydomain.com ,  I could use your main keyword as a brand name if i can identify it as a brand, or i can get it from the domain name itself, for instance www.torontopanelbeaters.com, i will use the name Toronto Panel Beaters as a brand name.

I hope i have explained it well enough, if in doubt shoot me a PM and i will try explain again.

• I'm on the internet marketing since 2011 and i want to tell you guys that i never saw a HIQH QUALITY serivce like this. He helped a lot , fast delivering ,Quality products. VERY PROFESSIONAL. If you have Gsa this service it's like HEAVEN.   A+++ . Thank you again royalmice for making my work easier. All the best.
  • Hello,
    I would like to know if you can mix the web 2.0 mini sites or your web 2.0 packages together with any of the data pack packages? Also maybe add in tier 1 articles or we could supply them for you??

thank you,
    lesko
    Premium Web 2.0 Mini Site Network
  • Hello,

@royalmice Can you confirm status of Order: #2606 ? please

Thanks,

Andres
    edited January 2014
    valib4 - Great stuff, thank you very much for the nice words, it is encouraging. Was a pleasure helping you sort out your GSA Ser on your VPS.

lesko - Yes using web 2.0 or any high profile buffer sites for tier 1 would be possible. I had to stop the web 2.0 mini site service due to work load, but will look at opening it up again in Feb.  If you can give me 20 articles per tier then yes i can use it, otherwise it is a waste of time using just one spun article. My data packs on the moment use about 20 articles per tier and then each of the 20 are heavy spun. I did introduce a add on with original articles for Tier 1 but had temporally closed that to the public just before Christmas as 1 buyer ordered 300 data packs with original top tier content, which translate into 1,800 x  500 word articles to be written - that's enough to keep the few writers i have busy for a very long time. I have been working on getting some sub contractors for the UAW style articles and hopefully in February i will reintroduce that service.  

andgomez
    Order 2606 is due in the next hour -- I got a little distracted looking at so many sexy pictures of Colombian ladies - that goes with your order.  :))   Check your mail in the next hour and your order will be done.
  • @royalmice Thank you. Great quality and amazing results: 570 backlinks one day 60% verified. VPS with 20 private proxies and spamvilla for recaptcha.

Your Quality Backlink list wil to be required for better results?
  • I just got my packet from these guys and I must say that it is amazing. I intend to use them for myself and my clients. Great job folks. The price is fantastic and the work is too.
  • "I will let u in on a secret : next add on for the data packs will be target urls scraped using the data pack keywords and a extensive list of footprints covering all GSA ser platforms, So u will receive your data packs with target urls. ---- coming soon" Is this implemented now? Can´t wait to buy my next data pack :) Really great service!
    andgomez - Thank you very much for sharing your results, glad you are happy with it all.Importing any additional links into the Global site list will help, beacuse then GSA ser will not only take longer before running out of targets to post to, but it will spend less time searching for the urls

tdpubs Thank you for the feednack, and very happy to see you are satisfied with it. I look forward to continue to be of service.

hammerK - Still in the pipeline, currentely building up the footprint list, but hopefully it will be available before the end of the month (touch wood)
  • @royalmice Thank you for the info. By the way I just send you an email, please check it ;)