Skip to content

scraping problem

I have an problem with posting on the sites i scraped. I was using footprints from this topic http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/491042-get-huge-search-engine-optimization-footprints-collections.html just to learn how to scrape and how to use them after . For each FP collection i scraped about 1k links. When i select as target guestbook footprints i choose on the left site only Guestbook, then i change everything in options as i want and im starting the project. It says links have been imported etc but everytime no matter what kind of target url i choose ( i was scraping whole day from the footprints from the link above ) gsa always says no engine matches. What am I doing wring ? I tried many variations of scraped urls and gsa couldn't post anything. 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Do you have the engines checked in the project? Post some logs or show us some URLs where you think it should have been identified.
  • edited July 2013
  • based on the screenshot i would say that most of the "no engines matches" are either blog commenting sites (General Blogs). if you didn't have that engine activated than you get this message.

there are also some 'contact' and 'FAQ' type of sites which doesn't match any engine obviously.
  • Ozz you are right. I did choose commentluv scraped list and checked only commentLuv in Blog comment section. As you said I checked whole Blog comment section and now it works. Got 80 submitted and 13 verified from 500 link list.

thank you : )

and one more question to scraping - i have 10 semi dedic. proxies, and when i scrape it makes each 100-150 scraped links an 50-60sec pause and it says 'waiting for the free engine slot'. I had this same situation when i didn't use proxies.I thought that it shouldn't occur with proxies. Even with 10 private p. i scrape with the same speed as without them and it makes these pauses.

Can you explain me how it actually works because iv got mixed thoughts. Maybe I should check some box and I don't see it.
  • just reduce the query time for SEs in -> Options -> Submission
  • edited July 2013
    Yes i tried it yesterday and after scraping when i started the project it said most of time 'Ip/proxy Blocked to US google' for example.