Skip to content

Ranking my Niche websites with GSA, how to do so?

First I want to say thanks for viewing my thread, I hope you can offer some insight and help in this since I don't have as much experience as you all have in this field.

I recently bought GSA Search Engine Ranker, SEO Indexer, and Captcha Breaker. I am trying to rank 7 websites that are niche-related. They are each not unsaturated niches that is why I wish to rank them on Google because they would bring in a very nice sum of money if I do so.

Currently I am just running GSA with the following settings and just running it 24/7 (I'll include pictures & words, please let me know if you want another picture of my settings or more information than I am providing to better assist me):

image\image
The other 3 tabs I didn't touch and are standard

Settings:
  • 3 Keywords used
  • Checked 'Use a random URL from above on every submission (else in sequence)
  • Checked 'Blog Comments' - using General Blogs, Text Cube and KeywordLuv 
  • Checked Indexer - using Fast Indexer
  • Checked Trackback - using Trackback and Trackback - Format2
  • Checked Send verified link to GSA SEO Indexer and Other Indexer(s)
  • Checked for tags use Keywords
  • I downloaded a bad words list and put in the program, but haven't used it.
Those settings are what I use on the other 6 niche websites.

Please let me know if you need more information and thank you for taking the time to read through this. I hope I can receive some help with this and start to rank my website highly on Google :)

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    ufff, basically you have done nothing so far as to put SER out of the box, hit the "Start" button and hope for the best. best advice i can give you is to study the threads and videos which are listed in the "My compiled list of tips..." thread.

do your homework or you have to stay in "hope and pray" mode ;)
  • Yep, you're right in your estimation that I have done very little than that. I will go visit that thread now and hopefully I can learn some more. I hope that I haven't harmed my rankings badly by running it as such.