Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker Is Usless..?

edited July 2013 in GSA Captcha Breaker
alright so i have like a 40% captca success rate with this thing.. I payed a lot for this. And that's what i get.
WTF.

Comments

• also some of the captcahs the program says "unable to solve captcha" SOme of them are so easy!
    is it possible i can edit them and customize the failing ones, so the gsa tool notices them next time?
  • new here?
  • ..... did not help at all
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Slow down please. And yes you must be new to this.

If you get such a low success rate, I am sure it's recaptcha or any other hard to break captcha type that pops up often in your CB (=CaptchaBreaker) log. There is not much you can do right now than uncheck recaptcha to speed things up as solving this one is not that useful right now.

If you think this is usless than well think some more about it. If you use it correctly you have the money returned from your investment in not even a day as it safes you a lot money due to not sending all captchas to a service and pay for that. Of course the hard to solve captchas still need that but a lot people skip that now completely or use http://tinyurl.com/p5wyq9e for recaptcha.

If you see easy to solve captchas that should be solved, save them and send them to me (if possible with URL from where you have them).

And of course you can add them to your CB as well by double clicking on them or adding them by using the SDK button click. @Ozz made a nice tutorial on how to add new captcha types. Just have a look on this forum.

• OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    which tools are you using along with CB?
    settings? did you change something or using the default settings?
    what type of captchas you get mostly (recaptcha, mollum for instance)?
    what type of captchas you are calling "easy" (show examples, post urls)?

• edited July 2013
    OP. see this:

:D

Above is not even an accurate money saver figure, I saved well over $300 for captchas in just over a month. When I close it directly, the stats are gone. You can see success rate of 87%.

Btw @Sven just noticed from this, the PHP Link directory takes quite a few seconds. Any improvement for it will be good.

You just need to tweak it. It's a well invested tool, I guarantee you!

Uncheck recaptchas.
    @Pratik do you use the latest version?
  • @Sven Yes, definitely! Assuming 2.2 is the latest one.
    Yes it is ... so 12sec is way too much time :( Actually everything above 1sec is too much.
  • My avg is 0.129sec and achieving 61%. I'm glad i don't have to sit there entering captcha texts.. 
  • my avg is 0.25 with 75-85%
  • I hope Sven releases a new version, CS released a new version and it look way better then CB
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    are we talking abut the same tools? CB v2.03 vs CS v4.01?? i can only speak for myself and use it only with SER but its not even a close call which soft is better. even as a backup tool CS is useless in my eyes and wasting rescources. you are better off with increasing the amount of retries for CB if you are aiming for higher success rates (which may result in slower submission speed overall though).

i'm not 100% sure but i think i read somewhere that it has issues on win2008 server or 64bit systems in general. maybe thats the reason that its not working as it should for me.

besides that Sven releases new versions 1-3 times a week.
  • Well my solving rate with CB is 31%,  so not excatly impressing. If i could have 40% i would be happy.

Does anyone know if there are any settings that might increase this, some are saying they have a solving rate of 70% . Thats is alot higher then my CB rate of 31%

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited July 2013

Set it to only solve if the solve% is greater than 20% (that's the main CB settings). And make sure in every project that you have ticked "Skip hard to solve captchas".

I usually get an overall 80% rate from CB. And probably because I don't waste my time on the difficult captchas.

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

My recognised is 90%, but Im greedy like that

I don't use any kind of restrictions on the captchas.

My average solve time is under 0.3 seconds, so I would rather waste that time trying to get a harder to solve, less spammed link that just move onto the next target

• ronron SERLists.com

I have a feeling you did the same thing with CB as you did with SER - you evaluated which captcha solving was more efficient, and then that affected your decision on which SER engines to use.

Am I right?

Engine choice again. Choose the right engines that give verified and at the same time that will influence your captcha choice

One of the serengines captchas, 24hrs running one captcha through cb gave a 4% success rate

4% is better than 0% and I still get a fair few of those web 2's

Keep an eye on your unsolved captchas. Number captcha's can normally be added quickly to ser

Some might take three or four hours to crack and add

• Hey LeeG,

The time it takes to solve a captcha is around 0.23 seconds
    I have not put any restrictions on my captcha, and i have it try 6 times before it gives up.

So % succcess is just about ditching the hard to solve, so in a way its just fooling yourself really :)
    Guess i will keep using what i am using :) ill rather give it the time to solve it a few times before it gives up

So lets say there are 1000 captcha, and you have restrictions of saying only try if success change is 70%
    So lets say 20% of the captchas are having 70% chance... and and imagine it does those 100%

So you got 200 solved

Lets say i am doing all of them since i dont have any restrictions, so technically i will get more then 200% most likely. But my success rate might show lower since it will fail on more capthas.

SO lookking at % has to be looked in corrolaction with settings, if i uderstood it correctly

I don't have any retries set, hit once, you fail, onto the next website and captcha

You ask a woman for a night of passion, if she turns you down once, chances are she will turn you down again and again

Something I have done since the days of csx and we found running it the above way worked better

I must be doing something right, somewhere. This is a screen shot to show my 90% recognised

I reset the averages in cb after the last cb update, just to monitor the changes to it

And these are my basic settings in cb

• Thanks for showing your settings, its 100% the same as i am using myself

Lets hope my solving rate increase, i just recently crossed the "try to solve unknown captchas"

Thanks m8 for sharing