Skip to content

Social Bookmarking?

I understand that I can post articles with matching titles, summaries, and descriptions pulled from folders. But can I also add a matching url to go along with those, and post them to social bookmarking sites?

Comments

• Hi @seok1ll4

Yes you can add links to your SER link building software :D

I'd suggest you read through the manual and then spend some time working your way through https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3204/my-compiled-list-of-tips-notes-threads-resources-for-using-ser#latest
  • I have been reading the manual and the forums, and using search. The only solution I found so far is that I would need to create a new project for every url...this isn't a very realistic solution.

Let me ask this another way. Can I use a macro in the url field, like %randomurl% then have SER post that url with matching titles, summaries, descriptions to social bookmarking sites?

Essentially what I want to do is create a tier that submits like Bookmarking Demon or Autopligg, but then create another tier to blast links to those links...if that makes sense.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    You can create tier 2 which will get links and anchors from tier 1.  I would show you a screenshot but I don't do that anymore.  When creating a new campaign, check the box that shows "Use verified URLs of another project".
  • I must be speaking a different language...
    ^#(^
  • I'll try saying it a third way...

I want to do what's explained here

but have the content pulled from each folder be specific to each url posted.
  • you can use the spinfolder macro in url field. just keep the structure of your folders and textfiles as explained in the video and it should work.
  • Interesting...I wasn't sure since when you right-click on the url field, you don't get the macros option like you do for every other form field...so I guess I assumed there was another way, or it wasn't an option at all...I'll check it out, thank you! :D