Skip to content

My GSA last 3 days make only unranked verified links.

Hello, can someone help me? I don't understand why, my GSA the last 3 days are making ony unranked verified links.

I am using 20 private proxies and all are works, i am using Captcha Breaker, and VPS.

Here is my screenshoot - http://postimg.org/image/6k7nthhtx/
Tagged:

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    either your proxies or IP of VPS/HomePC are banned from PR checking at google.

Options -> Submission -> check/uncheck use proxies for PR check (depending on what you were using beforehand) <=== see if that make a difference
  • It was checked on the private proxies. Well i have used my proxies only for gsa, so it's so strange i have blocked. Strange but now works and it show the pagerank. So what i can do to not be happen this again.

PS. Thanks for the support @Ozz, Sven will appreciate this when will return from holidays!
  • Sven is already back to business and pushed out an update today in case you missed that ;)

If your proxies are shared than there is nothing you can do about this as you don't know what others are doing with that proxies. Maybe it just occured temporarly as it seems to be working for you again.
    If its coming back and you don't use lots of threads with SER you may want to use your IP to check the PR. There is nothing wrong to ping google with such tasks imo.
  • No, my proxies are private. So it will be ok if i am running about 10 projects?

Ah awesome news, welcome back Sven! :)