Skip to content

Comments

• edited June 2013
    If they could... why not? Please, provide us some footprints for Zendesk. Sven is currently on holiday but everybody know he would like to work a bit more when he finally comes back.

First one here:
    "Support Software by Zendesk"
    "support software" "/entries/"
  • edited June 2013
    Would be better inurl:"/entries/" "support software"

• I will code this. Just send me a big sample of urls.
  • @Diaze Sample URLs sent.
  • Try this footprint:

"Support Software by Zendesk" "Sign-up to *" "Your full name" "your email address" "your twitter account (optional)"
  • I will also look at the possibility of coding for this platform?
    Peisithanatos  Can you send me sample URLs  ?

• Sure @cnhx Samples sent.
  • edited June 2013
    Besides ZenDesk, there are also other popular support platforms such as Desk.com, UserVoice, Casengo, Plan.io, ClickDesk... anyone knows if they are also indexable and allow links on the customer requests?
  • I'm getting back on the engine, i just need to fix a little bug to finish it and i will send it right away :)

Besides thank you Peisithanatos for the samples, i appreciate it.
  • Waouhhhh ..... Diaze you are too fast ....
  • thumbs up, Diaze!
  • edited July 2013
    Ok guys, sorry i haven't had enough time to sort out this thing so i will just post it here and try to get back to it asap.

Here is the debug version i have done. The engine doesn't fully work in this state. 

It does handle, Registration and Validation (Extraction + Password setup) and almost the last part which is Posting. 

I know i have a strange way to code things so if you don't understand something just ask. 
    Such as the variable [starturl] . This one just save the original target url for future use, which can be really useful. 

[verifurl] It searches for the validation url. When called with the extract from email=urlverif=verifurl
    It saves it in the urlverif variable we will use in the first Login process (LOGIN_STEP1)

What's left is, the posting process [Filling the fields and posting] as of now it's not working and i haven't had a deeper look into it. 

And also searching for the different cat where there is an "Add article" button. 

I will try to finish it asap but if someone wants to help, here is the code.

Make sure to open the Debug option (Options - Advanced - Run Debug Mode) 

A cool tip also is to view the html with notepad ++ of each step in the debug option and to press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+R (or another letter for another browser) . That will open Chrome and display the html page that Gsa Ser actually see.
  • Nice work @Diaze. Unfortunately, I am just learning how to code with SER so I am afraid I´m not going to be very helpful regarding this. Hope you improve the engine.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Next version has this engine added. Note that I didn't use @Diaze work here but it looked good to me in most parts.
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks @Sven. Whenever I have time, I will look into other support platforms that allow post creation as I have mentioned above.
  • I think that engine file should include:

url must have=!support.zendesk.com
    it is pointless to let them now ;-) correct me if i'm wrong... I'm weak at engine-building :P
    yes I guess thats a good addition to not spam them. thanks.
  • is anyone using it? noone has activated that engine after update or sth? :P
    there are suspiciously few spammy articles :>
  • looks like the engine is not working, 0 verified articles from thousands of scraped with footprints domains. Will look at the engine, maybe I find place to fix.
    Hmm it's recaptcha, maybe your setup doesn't fill it, because for me it does and I get articles.