Skip to content

GSA is going extremely slow

I am trying to build blog backlinks at the moment. I have tried others too and failed.
I've tried it all. 100k keywords, 15 keywords, choosing different search engines, choosing the right platforms (mainly trying to build blog backlinks at the moment)

I almost ALWAYS "download failed", "no engine matches", "already parsed"

and rarely I get "unknown submission status"

and even more rarely I get "Submitted successfully" and when it says it it almost never is verified. It takes me 1 hour for each verified link.

I DONT use proxies, I use my own computer. 2GHz processor i5 intel, and 8 GB ram. I am running the software at 250 threads. its a 64 bit pc.

I've tried 500, 100, 50 ,10, 25, 200 threads.

It works on average at 7 Lpm no matter what, but usually at 1-2 lpm.

Its been a few days and I now have 1000 "submitted" and only 12 verified.

Please help me.

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    maybe try proxies then. also whats your connection speed? if its slow compared to a vps then get one, too.
  • Can somebody send me a sample backup project file.

I want to try it out because something may be wrong with my settings and I've gotten alot of support but nothing is still working.
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    upload some screenshots of your settings if you tried to use proxies already. you also said nothing about your connection speed.
  • My download rate is 7mb/second, my upload rate is 1.5mb / second
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You might want to try with proxies. I see you aren't using any and that you get a lot of "download failed" errors which means your I.P. is probably blocked.

One thing that might also be slowing you down a bit is the bad words list. I see you have that option checked and you're probably using the default bad words list? 

Can't see which search engines you're using so not sure what you have checked there.
  • its around 30 words used only on spam sites. Does that really affect it?
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    i don't even need to take a look at your screenshots. your connection speed is way to low to get a decent LPM. furthermore you use your connection for your common internet usage like browsing and/or share the connection with others like family members, right? get a VPS and some proxies.
  • Ill try that out. Whats a good website to buy a vps
  • and proxies
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    VPS most use berman or the offer you get in SER (-> options -> click the advertisement at the bottom). You can also take a look at webhostingtalk.com or BHW for other offers and recommendations.
    Proxies most users get them from buyproxies or the SER offer from proxy-hub.

if its in your budget than get at least a 2GB VPS and 20 proxies. but a 1GB VPS and 10 semi-dedicated proxies will do it for the start and you can always upgrade once you feel that it is necessary. with 1GB you can get at least 50 LPM with a multi-tier setup and multiple projects running if optimized correctly.