Skip to content

Went from 50+ LPM to .85. Only updated the software

edited June 2013 in Need Help
The only thing I changed was that I updated the software. This has been hanneping for a good 3 weeks now and I have no idea where to fix it. In my old GSA version I was getting 30-50 lpm using 10 shared proxies. Now I have 30 shared proxies and I can't even break 1 LPM. I use Rankwyz content hub to get the content but I was getting this type of LPM even before I used it.

Tagged:

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    hard to follow when the interesting stuff happens in the background ;)

what i've noticed though that you are using all US search engines. thats not good and you should work on your SE selection (maybe just Yahoo + Google SEs).

furthermore you filter sites with more than 50 OBL. thats a setting that maybe usefull for blog comments but absolutely not for platforms like social bookmarks, social networks and so on.

next you skip all "form fields that can't be filled". change that to "random option".

"verified links must have exact URLs" needs also to be checked if you are backlinking your rankwyz blogs.

"use links from global site lists" -> just select submitted and/or verified

IF that doesn't help you may be a victim/member of the "Low Verification Club" as there are some users reporting low verifications lately. however, you need to change your settings nevertheless.
  • ^^ Made the changes but no real changes. Thanks for the suggestions
  • edited June 2013
    After you make those changes be sure you clear the cache url
  • 38 lpm now. 
  • @ztak07 - The software updates have seemed to kill me as well.  Clearing your Cache URL will help for a little but not long.  I've tried everything including dedicated private proxies, still getting killed. 
  • ^^ That is true. Went from 47 to 38 to 28 now I am at 23.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    What's better 50LpM of junk and worthless links or .8 LpM of quality links? I know what I'd rather have.
  • @spunk no. The work I need this for Quanitity>Quantity
  • OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    one thing popped up in my mind as this is a common mistake and i reviewed your vid again because of it. it seems that you are using around 100 emails for your project. just imagine how long it would take for SER to log into every account and search for verification emails??!

just use 10 email accounts per project. set the status to that project to "Verify Only" and wait until "Round 1" is finished (or even longer). then reduce that amount of emails or swap them out with new accounts.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Looking at that video, you need to do the stats on the engines as well

Web 2's are very few verified.

There were loads of engines checked, which you can whittle down in an hour of stats checking