Skip to content

adding the option to post more than one backlink per post

Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
Hey Sven,

much like your feature that uses the generic_url.dat file to post up +/- random urls into posts, could you possibly allow us to post multiple urls using our own urls that we chose?

for example at the moment, it creates 1 post, with 1 anchor-text keyword per back link -
could you add a feature to increase the amount of anchor-texts and back links we can add per post.

I think this will help indexing ratios if one has thousands of tier 3 links, you would get the best out of a registration, one site registration could potentially yield 3-5 links instead of one.

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    the random url feature is a perfect example, I tried modding the generic-url.dat file and put all of my tier 3 backlinks into it, but it defaulted back to the original file..
    this way, if we can put more links on a page and that page gets indexed, link juice will pass through to more than one link.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Just add more macros to your content like %url% and %anchor_text% or %random_url% or %random_anchor_test%...
  • is there a way that SER can insert X amount of the selected Macro in random places on the content?
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @sven - this requests looks very similar to what ive requested before here - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3385/need-ser-to-post-links-within-article-and-not-at-the-end/p1
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    There are a no of us that just dont want to stick macros into the content. We want something like this:

ARTICLE: I love blue widgets and i also love red widgets and green widgets as well
    ANCHOR TEXT: blue widgets, red widgets, green widgets

An option to randomly select more than one anchor text so that 1, 2 or 3 of the words that appear in the text are hyperlinked.

Thanks
    edited June 2013
    To be honest I don't play around with the macros, I simply saw the feature you added with adding random urls and you could sel3ect the amount of urls you wanted to add and I thought it would be a really good feature to include as well?

quick, simple and extremely effective, like gsa ser...

setting up a lot of campaigns and having to add specific macros for each campaign is rather tedious instead one can select the url count you wish to post, 1,2,3,4,5,6 and it could automatically insert those links from your url list randomly.

I shouldn't expect this to be a dificult task to implement would it? considering you have a pretty close enough infrastructure in place already

I get my content from AritcleBuilder so I literally copy/paste it in, it would be so much easier to simply click a checkbox and select 3 or 4, rather than have to dive into the spun content and manually do it :(