Skip to content

Using Captcha Sniper + Captcha Breaker + DeathByCaptcha

I figured this would have been asked before but I searched extensively and couldn't find anything.

I want search engine ranker to:

1) Ask Captcha Breaker to solve a captch, and if it fails
2) Ask Captcha Sniper to solve and if it fails,
3) SOME projects I want solved via DeathbyCaptcha service if the above two fail
4) I want CS + CB to work on *every* project, only some projects do I want to hit DBC
(I know I can set CS as primary in GSA, CB and secondary, then set CB to send to DBC, but then not all projects use both softwares, only the projects I set to use 2nd service, and CB always sends to DBC, hence this not being the solution I wish). 

What I attempted to do what have CS emulate another captcha service then have CB send the captcha's that weren't solved to the service being emulated by CS, then have SER send to DBC if it received a failed captcha from CB (which is really CB + CS if it was working correctly). However, when I test the emulation with CB, it does not work (CB still wants a key or username/pw, even when CS is standing by to intercept). So, because CB doesn't have an option to natively send to CS, and because GSA SER doesn't have 3 captcha options, does anyone know a way to do this? Thanks!!

PS. if anyone comes on here saying "omg ___ is way better than ___ just use it and don't worry!" I hope the mods ban them. I want to use both programs AND a service. So there :P
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This is not possible the way you want it. Though I don't see a reason for running CS as a backup solver...it is not improving things really.
  • Would it be terribly hard to add a 3rd captcha service option in GSA?  Would be nice for those of us with different clients paying for different solving services, also...thanks!
  • As a side note, CS definitely gets things that CB misses, and vice versa.  Both are good, neither are perfect.
  • OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    the question is if CS solves captchas that CB didn't because of
    a) it solves captchas that CB can't solve at all or
    b) because its more or less another retry to solve the captcha

i doubt a) from my experience* and because of that i would just increase the retries in SER to achieve the same result (or better) results to get rid of option b)

*exception to the rule, but i like to know which captchas are working better in CS than CB. the only one i can think of is the WordPress blog comment captcha which may be slightly better.

PS: nice copy/paste from your BHW post ;)
    >PS. if anyone comes on here saying "omg ___ is way better than ___ just use it and don't worry!" I hope the mods ban them. I want to use both programs AND a service.
    if Sven tell you his opinion about both tools than he has to ban him by himself. i don't think that is what we want here :D
  • MDXMDX
    edited June 2013
    Without getting into a CS/CB war (I have better things to do than argue on the internet haha) I've noticed that CS has a higher actual solve ratio - CB will say it solved a captcha correctly, but it didn't actually solve it correctly - this may not be true for others but it is true for me.  I see this problem in approximately 40% of captchas that CB claims to have solved correctly (even with 3x retries).  CS and CB seem to be able to potentially solve about the same amount, the logs just show CS has an actual solution more often than CB does.  I want to use them both on principle tho because I have both, plus DBC.  Since I'm only able to use one option for projects I don't want hitting DBC, I'll use CS as my #1 choice, and some projects will get CS/CB/DBC.  Until SER has an option for a 3rd solution I guess this is my best bet.

Yep, copy/paste ftw, I'm lazy ;) 
  • edited June 2013
    For myself I'm just running Cs right now. and regardless of what software is better the debate can go anyway. For myself I dont care just over the last 2 days I imported 2 million + Raw linkslist from Hrefer just using the Blogs footprints from gsa. By using the option "continuously try to post to a site if failed." and I have had fantastic results, you will find it will go up and up based on how many runs it does.
  • so has anyone found solution to setting combo: CB + CS + DBC?? :>
    i do think, that in some cases CS is better than CB.... even if with recaptcha
  • still no any solution for CB + CS?
  • Found solution: use different ports )))
    http://poster.decaptcher.com:81 for CS
    http://poster.decaptcher.com:80 for CB