Skip to content

Insanely Low Verified to Submitted %

I've read and searched for as much info as I can but I can't figure this out.  My verified to submitted percentages are ranging between 0.5% and 1%.  As an example:

10,043 Sub / 163 Ver
8098 Sub / 130 Ver
9904 Sub / 56 Ver

This is killing me.  Set to submit and verify using private proxies.  Originally I was buying 1,000 email addresses and uploading all of them to all my projects, testing once/day.  But after reading have reduced it to 5-10 email addresses per project.  Even with a fresh batch of Outlook email addresses, they will pass my 1st test, but as soon as I test them a second time I get 100% failure rate.  I can log in manually on my normal computer (SER running on a VPS) and see 100s of verification emails in these inboxes.  Does that mean the email servers are blocking my private proxies??  My log is FULL of "Verification Not Successful" messages.... 

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Can you take a screenshot of ur main settings?

• edited June 2013

• uncheck "Use proxies" in "Project Optionsfor a while to see if it make a difference. If you are using the scheduler then untick "Wait at least 15 minutes" because it can conflict with your settings in the scheduler.
  • edited June 2013
    @Ozz - That fixed it immediately.  My Lpm skyrocketed after I turned off all my proxies.  So I guess that means my proxies were blocked by the email programs??  I had bought private ones but they were via Fiverr, and my friend who also does this thinks they may have been Shared Private.  

I know they're not dead or banned because I can verify between 75-100% on Yahoo and Google.  Any recommendations for moving forward so this doesn't happen again?  
  • edited June 2013
    ^^ Kinda like to know this too...

Seems like waiting 15 min between logins would help but you are already doing that...

@Laubster How many projects are you checking emails and how many proxies are you running?

• I couldn't even get one project up and running.  But I'm back at square one.  I know the issue is my proxies, because I ran them against StopForumSpam.com and most of them were coming up.  Then I started testing my emails using the ones that hadn't been flagged and they were fine.  

So I bought a fresh batch of 10 dedicated privates - and they were already spammed to hell.  Got IP/Proxy Blocks as soon as I turned on SER.  Checked em in SFS and sure enough, many of them were listed.  So frustrated, I haven't built links in days because of this shit.  
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I'm seeing the same problem also. I checked all my dedicated proxies in stopforumspam and Google manually, and they are all good, so not sure what the problem is.
  • @bigmark1972 - Running 3 Tier 1 projects.  Unfortunately the solution only lasted 30 minutes before things dropped back down again.  I can't get SER running no matter what I do.  Just plugged in 10 dedicated private proxies and still can't get any speed at all. 
  • I am running 30 shared running about 20 project without issue... odd.
  • I got set up with private dedicated and they're working fine.  I've realized my issue was not feeding SER enough search engine results to achieve a high thread count.  I've got it high by running multiple projects and feeding it lists.  Long story short, it was my fault and lack of understanding of the software.