Skip to content

Document Sites only 3, can we get more? I have a list of 51

Hello,

I love GSA Search Engine. However, I was wondering if we could add more than the 3 document sharing sites listed. A friend of mine gave me a list of 51 sites that another software uses Here they are and they seem pretty good with High PR.

http://www.webcosmoforums.com/search-engine-optimization/43102-51-pdf-document-sharing-sites.html.

If we could get these too, that would be great! Please let me know what others think.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well do a little research on that please. Deliver footprints and as many details to each site you can get. Posting an URL with targets is not very helpful and puts all the work on my end. If you want it so badly, do your "homework" ;)
  • OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    Sven, those are all fixed urls like Scribd, but most of them are One-Click-Hoster.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Ahh so these rapidshare kind of sites (sorry didn't had a look on them)?

The problem I see...whats the value here? You can not leave any link there...just files noone wants to download anyway.

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited June 2013
    Some of these are PDF hosting sites and you can include links within the PDF much as you can with slideshare and scribd.

I suspect (don't know for sure as I haven't done it) that you can also do similar with rapidshare type sites too

There are a few more listed here:

I know I've asked before @sven, but if you do decide to add these sites, it would be great if we could auto-produce the pdf to upload from the spun article content...
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    This whole pdf area should add a lot of value! With the production of pdf from spun articles auto created would be awesome!
  • the doc-sites needs some sort of online pdf-viewer like the sites davbel mentioned.
    one-click-hoster which only give you a link to download aren't worthy imo.
  • ^^^^^^^ What @Ozz said