Skip to content

Tertiary Anchor Text Field (for a more natural anchor text distribution)

13»

Comments

• Any tools out there that can help with LSI, partials etc.? Or tips how to scrape them?
  • oiloil
    edited June 2013

hmm wouldnt it be smart if the macros would work on those fields as well, cause i just checked
    and
    HTML clipboard

%anchor_text%

doent seem to work there, so i can not  create partial match sentences like

%name%'s %anchor_text% Methods

at least this way it doesnt show in preview correctly

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Use %name%'s %random_panchor_text%
  • edited June 2013
    ron: I have a some questions, please answer if it will possibly:

1. related searches - we using it from bing/google. is it correct? like using it with ~ and without for main kwd and get list of related keywords.

2. lsi. I thinked before list of lsi providen by adwords keyword tool, but looks like not. So it only one source for that keywords is lsikeywords website? Just it not work now, but we can get a list of such keywords analyzing G-Top10. What the keywords need to use? Related, with high percentage (at all top10 sites)? Longest keywords preferred?

3. brands. I am completely lost in that thing. In your example need to use 'Sandra's Anti-Aging Center' as blog name? and page titles like 'my title | Sandra's Anti-Aging Center'?

Or you mean it only for linking purpose?

or just link it like {mydomain|mydomain.com|www.mydomain.com|my domain}'s {|{main kwd 1|main kwd 2|main kwd 3}}? 

•  0.00 KarmaFlag

%random_lanchor_text% - lsi

%random_banchor_text% - branding

%random_sanchor_text% - second

%random_panchor_text% - partial

@sven

Would be cool to add these to macro list so they show with right click with the rest of them.

I looked there first and ended up finding them here. Not a big deal but sure it will happen to many.

Unless I looked right by them...

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Next version has them added in the popup menu.
  • edited July 2013
    Really confused on this. What exactly does GSA do differently if you designate secondary anchors? Does it post links differently or in a different place or does it post more than one anchor, etc. Can I just put all of my long tail anchors in the primary anchor fields and have it do the same thing? Are these designations just for statistical purposes or to spread out the volume of anchors differently? Sorry for my ignorance.
  • ronron SERLists.com

First, they are all anchor text links and are built exactly the same way. The main reason for all of this is to provide you a chance to form an actual gameplan and *control* over the exact links you build.

Previously everything was in one pot - so good luck trying to emphasize certain keywords, and good luck on de-emphasizing other keywords or phrases.

Now you have total complete control on your linkbuilding. But it is up to you to understand SEO and use it wisely.

• @Ron Thanks for solving this mystery for me!
  • Quite useful discussion gentlemen :D !

thanks to every members here :D