A follow on from:
What I am going to do now is outline the various projects you should have and why.
1) Contextual - we have this as a seperate project so you can build tier 2 links to it, as well as set a higher PR and adjust it's importance depending on your link building success.
2) Contextual Tier 2 - these contextual links should be fixed URL's so it makes sense to build up the strength of these pages.
3) Directory - same reason as contextual, the reason we keep it as a seperate project is that you can increase and decrease importance depending on links gained.
4) External Blogs are external sites that you have setup with a link and article to your moneysite that you manage. Generally, we are looking at hubpages, squidoo, tumblr, etc. These are good pages you have so you want to build up their strength. This is why we have a PR filter and low OBL as you want good quality links to these pages too.
5) Home - you want to build the most links to the homepage of your site. They also need to be good quality links.
6) Landing Pages - you want to get some deep linking to your site, but have less links than your homepage. so if you have your other key pages here, it will keep it looking natural, as not everyone will always link to your homepage!
7) Web2.0 - these are the GSA Web2.0 sites. We need to manually check that the links are created or capchas are completed (as most of these use recapther, so you need to manually complete these!). They only allow one link per web2.0 per email address you use. So when your email get's blacklisted, you just update here, clear the target URL history and get another set.
I am going to give some detailed screenshots, about which platform (e.g. blogs, trackbacks, indexer, forum,etc) to use for which project, but I first want to get some feedback from the regular users about this structure and if there is anything to add! (No point spending ages on the detail if I am missing something major!)