Skip to content

How come URLs vith verified PR is greyed out?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the fields below the tiered link setup (i.e. dofollow only, urls with PR > x) are greyed out and it won't let me check them.  Is there something I need to setup somewhere else?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, you need to choose a main project, else you can not click them.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    This reminded me of another question.

In the list of verified URLs how come there are some that are grey? Does this mean that the link redirects like www.anonym.to/mydomain.com or something, added in by the website?
    @spunko2010 yes, that are links that will instantly redirtect by 301 or 301 in http header.
  • Sven - Still having problems.  All my projects appear to be main projects - when I right click in projects window and select 'main projects', they all highlight.  None of them let me check those boxes.  By default, when I create a new project shouldn't it have the option to check the 'only verified urls with pr' checkbox?  I am unable to check this box in any of my projects.
    @Chemeleon make a screenshot please.
  • This is what I get when I new click new...

• OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    those options are only available if you have a tier above that project. click "use verified URLs of another project" and they turn into black.
  • OK...Thanks, I got it now...I was confused because the UI has changed vs. what is shown in manual and on online tutorials.

I figured incorrectly that the PR check had moved from the 'Options' tab to the 'Data' tab since I saw the other check right at the top, and the PR check is no longer at the top of the 'Options' tab.
    next version will make it more clear that these options are for tier projects only.