Skip to content

Where are 'emails' used and how do they impact the overall campaign?

Hi everyone,

I am very new to GSA and I love this tool. Its definitely the most powerful and best tool I ever purchased. Worth every penny.

I set up my first campaign exactly based on what Oz recommended, (multi-tiers). This was 1 month ago. I placed around 10-emails for each tier, and till this day, I see them working (just ran a test, and It is not blacklisted).

So I am curious why everyone is experiencing issues with emails? I see multiple threads about email creation, going with catchall-email solutions etc. Am I missing something here? Or did I not setup my campaigns properly for maximium potential results?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• it depends on the platform type and if they reporting spam. forums for example will often report you so you'll end up on that blacklist sites very soon.
  • You will have little more success ratio with catchall, because some platforms doesn't accept free e-mail like hotmail.
  • I see a lot of users here are having issues with 'emails', so does that mean a lot of us here are spamming forum platforms? If so, whats the ideal solution for this? So far, upon my research here, I see 3 possible solutions:

1) Catchall
    2) Buying free email in bulk ($12 - $15/k) and import them 
    3) Buying an account creator

I read mix results of each, what would you guys recommend? 

And I now also read users creating alias for outlook, whats that all about?
    And finally, I just checked my existing emails, I see a lot of verification in my junk folder, how do I prevent that?

Thanks.
  • 4) just don't care and swap them whenever you feel like
  • I don't know what is the best but personnaly i use one different catchall per project.
  • @sawa73 do you check your emails often? to see if they get blacklisted or not? and how many campaigns do you have? are you using catchall for ALL campaigns or just the ones with forum platforms? Thanks.
  • @AndyN Blacklist sites like stopforumspam sometimes list my e-mails but with catchall i have random unique email each submission. I never experienced a blacklist of my domain but i don't use much forums submissions.

Yes i use catchall for all my projects (around 40), i share same catchall with projects related to the same money site. I use the domain name of my money sites as catchall.
  • @sawa73 Thanks for the advice. So I guess if I dont do a lot of forum submission, I dont really have to care about emails getting blacklisted in this case? Maybe I will switch them around once a month just to keep things fresh?