Skip to content

"Pause Project After __ Submissions/Verifications" Not Working

I've tried multiple settings in the Options panel for pausing the project after a certain number of submissions or verifications per URL but SER continues running past that number.  Have to manage all my link building manually for now so I don't build too many Tier 1s too fast.  Really need to get this fixed. 

Comments

• edited June 2013
    it's working fine, just don't look at the submission number right to the project. if you want to know how many submissions SER made look at the log and you will see something like this:

04:59:46: [+] 061/162 submission successful (682/710 submitted - AVG: 103,67/h) - http://somewebsite.com/

and set it to subnissions reached in a day

do you use scheduler?
  • No I don't use scheduler, but I'm running the tool on Verifications, not submissions, and it's going WAY past the number I've set. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

That has been answered many times before.

Using the option to pause after XYZ verifications is not always stopping at the exact number since this would require the program to submit one link, and check that URL if placed or not. This however is not working as URLs are put live on the will of the admin in most cases. So you never know how many links are already live. The program however verifies URLs all the time even if in pause.

• Ok I see, thanks. 
  • if you filter by verification than that number can't be exact as dozens of submissions were made until its reached the verification number. all those "extra" submissions will be checked for verified links of course.

please use google with this search term as this topic was discussed a lot on this board already.
    site:forum.gsa-online.de "pause project after"