Skip to content

Looking to Purchase VPS - BermanHosting - Need SUGGESTIONS!

Hello,

I have been using GSA SER for over 2 months now on my home computer and I am amazed to see the results. Now I want to take this to the next level. I have read some good reviews about BermanHosting, I have never been on a VPS before, so I am not sure which Package would fit my needs better. I am confused between Extra and Extreme. Here is my requirement;

Q1 - I have a good set of private proxies (30+) and I want to run about 7-10 campaigns with at least 250 threads, along with CB and CS (all at the same time). So what do you guys suggest which package would suite me? 

Q2 - Which Windows OS do you use? Which one is recommended?

Q3 - Do I need to purchase another copy of GSA-SER to run on my VPS? Is the license for a single computer only?

Thanks in advance,
Jack
Tagged:

Comments

• Q3= Yes, you need another license of each application you wish to run on a secondary system.
    The rest questions I need help with as well :).
  • Thanks for clarifying, supermanden! Can anyone answer the first two questions, please?
  • I was really hoping if some one could guide me on this?
  • 1) take that with 2 GB RAM first, imo. upgrade to a 4 GB package when you feel that you need more power.

2) windows server 2008 r2
  • Thank you so much for clarifying!
  • edited June 2013
    heavens786: "Q3 - Do I need to purchase another copy of GSA-SER to run on my VPS? Is the license for a single computer only?"

Just to clarify:
    • You don't need a secondary license to simply install GSA SER on another computer, but you can only run one copy of the software at a time; you cannot run them simultaneously.
    • You do need a secondary license to run GSA SER on another computer, if yoiu intend to run both copies at the same time.

• Oh thank you so much for clarifying this JackSparrow! I really appreciate it... :)
  • edited June 2013
    @redbottomsuksale: I guess you are promoting your own business here...I could be wrong though! However, photonvps is more expensive than berman!
  • just ignore him. its just spam and will be deleted soon enough.
  • I've 300 projects and 100 private proxies.
    What's the best install configuration ?
    One  big dedicate server with 64GO RAM and CPU 2x Xeon E5 2640 with the scheduler 
    or one or many small dedicate server 2 GO RAM and CPU Nano U2250 1,60GHz ?
    @ozz Ok for Windows 2008 server R2