Skip to content

Once one project submitted, can you duplicate the project and resubmit another link?

Once one project submitted, can you duplicate and re-submit another link without re-registering on all the websites? Similar to what X-rummer can do. You create a project, register on forums, submit a link and then duplicate the project and submit another link with option "submit from previously registered user" enabled so this way the software does not have to create new accounts. It simply uses logins and passwords from previously registered accounts to submit a link in the duplicated project.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, you simply import accounts to the duplicated projects from the main one and it asks you to use the URLs as target URLs.
  • I cannot figure out how to import accounts to the duplicated projects. Can you please direct me step by step? Thank you!
    double click on the duplicated project->tools->import->Account data...
  • It worked! But it looks like the software still tries to register before login in with the user name and password that was imported from the previous project. The problem is that it tries to solve captchas when it tries to register which costs time and money. Should I simply disable captcha solving? Any solution to that? Thank you!
    it is only registering if the login failed...so it tries to create a new one.
  • edited July 2013
    so it means... if I "delete target history" and "leave account data" - it will try to repost my urls, but if will be unable to login, gsa will register again

how gsa willl behave if it successfully login and find my link... ?