Skip to content

Demo Not Working? What setting to check?

Hi,
Downloaded the 5days trial, failed to scrape proxies..
tried run project, but all showing []000/000 [Page END] result....

anything i done wrong or did not do?
what to check? what's blocking?

Thanks

Comments

• oh ya, and many time can't close GSA, it just stay there..why?
    and i have to use CTRL ALT DEL to kill it
  • so how many proxies you've scraped? i guess SER was busy while testing all of them and maybe needs to finish the tests first before it closes. not 100% sure about this though.
  • i use default setting to scrape, 0 results, then test with some working public proxies, but status show all NOT working... i think something is blocking me.. but already add GSA into firewall allowed list.. wat can i check again?
  • any advice from support? tks
  • anyone can give some advice? tks
  • manual test some of your scraped proxies again (mark proxies -> right click -> test selected) and test it against this for example.

string: ue_sn=

monitor the log of the proxy window. how many threads are in work? let it test until its finished (= 0 threads).
    if you have the possibility than get some private proxies and test SER with them. maybe buy some from fiverr for thos purpose.
  • Hi GSA Support / Ozz,

as my 5 days trial has pass and i failed to do any real testing. i suspected somehow GSA blocked my zonealarm, bcoz i can't access any site via chrome (no prob with firefox) during that same period, but now i can access anysite via chrome after did some setting with zonealarm.

Is there a possibility for get a new Re-Trial of 5 days? (just to make sure it can run on my pc, and i can really test run GSA)

Thanks