Skip to content

If I don't want to use too many captchas, what platforms should I use?

edited September 2012 in Need Help
I'm thinking of buying Captcha Sniper but haven't yet. So I'm using deathbycaptcha.

However, I don't want too many captchas to be used. If so, which platforms should I use and which one not? Which one uses the most and the least captchas?

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    if you use the new option that sends the platform to CS, you don't have to care about captcha type selection anymore.
  • Hi Sven, but I don't have CS yet. So what platforms should I use and not use for now?

Even if I have CS, CS doesn't solve everything ya. So which platforms am I best sticking to?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well thats hard to answer really. I can't actually.
  • OzzOzz
    edited January 2018
    I think the best you can do is to run this software for a minimum of two weeks with all engines checked and compare what engines gives you at least XXX number of results. Just deactivate all engines with 0 results and decide if you got only very few results.
  • Another thing that I would suggest (that I do) is only using the captcha services for your "important" projects. I have my captcha services set up as CS #1, and DBC #2. Most of my projects are set up to only use service #1. A couple projects that I am building high PR links to use #1 and then #2. This option can be set at the project level.
  • edited March 2013
    Thanks for your response. Ozz you wrote "I would seperate Web 2.0 from your main project and solve all captchas
    of them by hand once in a while. All of them with the exception of
    " n****.l*" have a fixed url, so your submission to these sites is limited
    by nature."

Could you elaborate on that. I'm not sure what you mean but I want to.

DO you suggest doing the web 2.0 separately because they use a lot of captchas?

Also, what do you mean by the submissions to the web 2.0s being limited by nature coz they have a fixed url?

Thanks.
  • OzzOzz
    edited January 2018
    >DO you suggest doing the web 2.0 separately because they use a lot of captchas?

Yes. Most of them (if not all) use Captchas. I forgot that you have DBC as I wrote my post. So you don't have to do the solving those captachs by hand and use your DBC account for this.

Also, what do you mean by the submissions to the web 2.0s being limited by nature coz they have a fixed url?

What I meant was that Web2.0's are designed to post only to one particular site (alivenotdead.com for example). You just create one account per email. No posting to other URLs. SER won't search for new URL targets for this engine because it already knows that it can only make one account on this site.

• Ozz, you bring up a good point. This thing about GSA only using one email. And so you can only post once at each Web 2.0. I guess that wouldn't be an issue if you have one main URL, but if you have more than one URL that you're posting to (say you're targetting your tier 1s), then how would you do this - have each of the Tier 1 URL be on a different project?