Skip to content

Problem with "unable to bin webserver to interface 127.0.0.1::80 on my VPS"

Hi, I have a problem, 
First, I have a VPS. Then I have SER and CB running well until now. I have an error in my CB. It said, "unable to bin webserver to interface :: 127.0.0.1::80" and It said that Skype, Apache, W3SVC and ISS service are running" too. But I search them and they aren´t. So I try this witout solving th problem: Run as Administrator, and desactivate the "Run as Webserver". Both of them didn´t work. So... Can you Help me ? Really I need to solve the problem, Is my work. Thanks For all this.

Mode: desperate. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    run "netstat -b -n" in cmd and see whats listening on port 80
  • are you only running SER and CB on your VPS or any kind of other tools that need to connect to CB??

for the case you only running SER and CB only than disable 'webserver' completely. thats not needed then.
  • Sven. I did but nothing happened.  

Ozz... Yes I only run CB with my SER.  I disable "webserver" completely but my CB do not work. I have running a few projects, and I did not see when the captchas are solved. It is in blank. And Normally The CB is solving the captchas when my projects are running. That´s why, I think The CB need to have able the "webserver"  I leave it running a day with the "webserver" disable, and It was blank too. any captcha was solved.
    run SER as admin and see if it changes things.
  • I did Sven, but It still not recognized the captchas. 
    "recognized the captchas" ... that means for you it is not sending it or?