Skip to content

New microblog feature

Hello, i know that can be another stupid question, but i need help. I have stardet to learn better the gsa, and i arrived at point to complete the micro message, how it should be in spin format?

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    they should be spinned like all other fields with the exeption that each post is limited to 140 characters. also keep in mind that your URLs need some space as well. keep 'em simple. to get examples/ideas just study some twitter accounts.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited May 2013
    I just use my spun title here.
  • Article Title or Website Title? @Ozz what you mean by the space on the URLs? Can someone give me a full example with a spun title with URL inside..Many thanks
  • i mean that you have to use your url or the urls of the tiers within the tweet. those use XX characters of course so you need to consider that when spinning your tweets and give it some room.
  • Ok just to not do something wrong, can you tell me please if it's ok in this way like on the help thread i have find here, and seen on youtube videos. Please let me know if am doing everything ok.

This {post|article|thread|information} is {syndicated|posted|added} {here|on this website|on this site|on this page|on this webpage|on this blog} with permission from XXXXXXXXX. I really enjoyed {reading this post|the original forum|reading this article} and i just wanted to share it with you. It has great advice on <a href="XXXXXXXX">{the keywords i am targhetting|keywords}</a>. Enjoy This {article|post}.
    {here is the tweet|here is the spun title}

• OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    it seems a bit long?? remember, 140 characters with URL included.

however, just hit the test button to see the results.
  • edited June 2013
    Thank you for your post @dimcik, I was struggling on what to put in micro blog field, not a good day for me...