Skip to content

Need Help for Improve LPM and submission rate

edited May 2013 in Need Help
Hi,

first Thanks you ron , Ozz , LeeG and others who is helping SER noobs like me for improving their knowledge about SER and CB.

I have already ask few questions on other threads but no one reply me. then i decided to open new thread)

i have read near about all threads related to LPM, increasing submission and verification but few questions are still i need to know. currently my LPM is near about 70.
so if you masters please help me in these topics..

1. and how to know that when verification is ended of any particular project?
when submitted url become 0?
or something else

2. 1. improving engines means only add footprints or something else that we can improve?
and if i want to add my footprints then only change footprints after "search term=" or something else?

3. How to Save Latest SER update in a folder and when i want how to rollback saved version?

4. which provider or How you setup email currently (still reading email related threads)?

Thanks
more questions is coming..:)

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. yes, that column is 0 if there are no more URLs left to verify.

2. If you mean the changelog, it means a lot more than just changing footprints. Anyway you can add your own footprints as you say or simply use your footprints and search with the program and add the sites to the site lists by using Options->advanced->tools->search online...

3. rename the executable file.

4. I don't get that question

• edited May 2013
    @sven
    2. "simply use your footprints and search with the program and add the sites to the site lists by using Options->advanced->tools->search online"
    don't understand can you explain more please..

4. this means - email is blacklisted and hearing that when email is blacklisted then i can't got more successful submissions. so how to get rid of email blacklisting?

new questions..

5. [00:57:36] [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on google BV for DokuWiki with query "DokuWiki supports some simple markup language" http://www.google.com/search?q="DokuWiki+supports+some+simple+markup+language"&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&cr=countryBV
    sounds like there's no result on Google. But if I double click the line, my browser opens, with lots of search results. what's wrong?

[Page END] results on google BV for DokuWiki with query "DokuWiki supports some simple markup language" http://www.google.com
    SER is using only footprints not footprints with keywords, then how SER got more search result without using keywords?
  • OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    5. if i click that link i don't get any results. i guess the problem is "&cr=countryBV". make sure your browser use exactly this url and doesn't transform anything (because of your settings):

google.com/search?q="DokuWiki+supports+some+simple+markup+language"&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&cr=countryBV

Edit: hmm, when opening that link above i noticed that it hasn't transformed the quotation marks to %22. when this line is used you get all the results:

google.com/search?q=%22DokuWiki+supports+some+simple+markup+language%22&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&cr=countryBV

Maybe that happens with SER also??! I doubt that though as I think that SER transform those special characters and is only not transforming it because of "anonym.to".
  • google.com.bd/search?q=%22DokuWiki+supports+some+simple+markup+language%22&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&cr=countryBD

google.com.ai/search?q=%22DokuWiki+supports+some+simple+markup+language%22&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&cr=countryAI

first one is producing result but second one is not and i think their is only country change.
    don't know what is happening..
    :(
  • For what its worth I too have noticed, ser search returning nothing somtimes, but when visting the search string myself, there is many results.

I know it could be proxies, but ive 20 private proxies and all working...I just ignored it past weeks, might be worth looking into further.
  • edited May 2013
    mine 30 semi dedicated proxy also work fine when i tested in SER.
    or
    i need to test anywhere else

my SER stopped..:(

• the proxies need to be "not banned" in the SE itself. everytime i see "proxies are working fine" i have the feeling that people are mixing that up, because the proxies working fine for posting but could be banned on SEs.
  • edited May 2013
    so how to check that if proxy is banned by SE?

i have check on scrapebox and see that 28 proxy is passed by google. checked again few are deleted again so on..
    in last all proxy deleted.
    check again with Gscraper same thing happened like scrapebox. more time checked and each time few proxies deleted in the end 0 proxy remainin :(

so when proxy is banned then i need to ask replace my proxy from my service provider (buyproxies.org)?
  • try a few proxies with Internet explorer proxy mode and do a search through google.  If you have to fill in a captcha to search then your proxies are temporary banned.
  • OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    <so when proxy is banned then i need to ask replace my proxy from my service provider (buyproxies.org)?

i don't know if they replace them for that reason, because your proxies are working and it isn't their fault that they are banned from searching. 

try to increase query time and/or add yahoo SEs to your list. but as you are using semi dedicated proxies you don't know how any of your "proxy sharing partners" are abusing the proxies. if they abusing them hard then there is no way to get them not banned all the time.

maybe it helps if you are just using "Google RND" for some time. those tend to bypass the proxy ban from time to time according to tests of Sven.
  • ^ yep, absolutely true.  This is the main reason I get dedicated private proxies - in control of all bans etc.
  • k thanks Ozz and Brumnick

my email is blacklisted and hearing that when email is blacklisted then i can't got more successful submissions. so how to get rid of email blacklisting?
    what u do when your email is blacklisted?
  • You could follow LeeG's instruction and not care, or just swap it out.  Up to you...
  • ok mate

• edited May 2013
    Hi, i have checked manually and found that all my proxies is working fine and no one is banned by google no one is asking to fill captchas when i search anything.?
    then whats wrong can't understand

and

when i testing proxies in SER i put google.com when SER ask "enter a url to use as a test" and then put my keywords and found that all my proxies down..
    so this is right idea to check proxy?
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    edited May 2013

Did someone mention me and my normal proof about email blacklists.

I love doing this, when the first ip I check is as nice an example as this

http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/88.190.58.7

http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/88.190.57.148

Those people, have registered on forums and only on submitting spam, have they been added to stop forum spam

• @leeg quick one for you, do you know if an email hit SFS list, does all posts made using that email get removed from blogs etc???  or just stopped when trying to make new posts ?
  • i think they stopped you for doing new post through that ip.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Stop forum spam is used by a lot of different types of forums and websites that have integrated with their database

On a forum level, again, there are a lot of different setting which are user configurable

Block on ip

Block on email address

Time period to check for ips and emails listed there

• good info LeeG Thanks.

currently i am suffered from "Ip blocked by google" problem.
    you know any solution or should i change my proxies from my proxies provider?
    what is best way..

and you guy really rock. i inspired by you . i week before my lpm is 4 or 5 but now running 100.
  • just don't care, baba. it happens and SFS and others are just a tiny part of the internet. besides that it could happen that you are banned with fresh proxies within 30 minutes again. its like to tilt at windmills.
  • edited May 2013
    ok ozz thaks.
  • edited May 2013
    Hi, Sven I have few problems..

1. when i tick this option "put keyword in quotes when using search queries" and check log i see that SER not put my keyword when doing search queries. why? Here is log..

[22:34:39]  - wiki Test: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on google DJ for MacOSWiki with query "What’s Hot" "Recent Changes" "Upcoming Events" "Tags" seo training courses google.dj/search?q=%22What%92s+Hot%22+%22Recent+Changes%22+%22Upcoming+Events%22+%22Tags%22+seo+training+courses&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&cr=countryDJ
    [22:34:43]  - wiki Test: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on google DJ for WikkaWiki with query inurl:"wiki/RecentlyCommented" seo training courses google.dj/search?q=inurl%3Awiki%2FRecentlyCommented+seo+training+courses&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&cr=countryDJ
    [22:34:47]  - wiki Test: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on google GF for WikkaWiki with query inurl:"wiki/RecentlyCommented" seo training courses google.com/search?q=inurl%3Awiki%2FRecentlyCommented+seo+training+courses&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&cr=countryGF

(i have removed "http://www." in logs)

2. why SER uses search tools when searching quries?
    check this log..

google.co.ck/search?q=seo+training+intitle%3AMac+OS+X+Server&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&cr=countryCK

here is the result http://postimg.org/image/mhakefjd1/

and when i click "Reset search tools" then google product lots of result. http://i.imgur.com/zqhWXLE.png
    i have check lots of logs and when i reset search tools then i have found that google give lots of result.

• Sven ,
    Ozz or anyone here who can help me please...
  • OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    maybe it has something to do when "always use keywords" is unchecked so the "put keywords in quotes" options won't be used??! this is just a guess of mine though.

furthermore i ask you to not page me anymore. i really don't like this behaviour. if i have something usefull to say i will do.
  • edited May 2013
    ok now i know you don't like my question asking behaviour and really sorry for that if i disturbed you.

I was thinking that you are officially here for helping GSA users. if not no problem and thank you so much for previous help. now i will not page you anymore.. :)
  • edited May 2013
    Hi, Sven can you help me for my above concerns?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. when i tick this option "put keyword in quotes when using search queries" and check log i see that SER not put my keyword when doing search queries. why? Here is log..

Your keyword is only used with quotes if the engine has to use your keyword to find targets. If it does not and only uses it some times, it uses them without quotes, even though the option is clicked. 

2. search tools:

Of course it finds more if you remove the search tools. The search tools in this setting are the specific country for that search engine. If you remove that, it finds the results from search engine "google" and not only "google CK".

• ok now i understood
    thanks for your reply.

• edited June 2013
    Hi Sven, i am facing new problems...

Captcha problem

i have unchecked "custom retry" in project option and also "retry = 0" in global option but don't know why SER is continue trying to solve 3, 4, or 5 times. you can see here..
    http://i.imgur.com/KpC1bfi.png
    http://i.imgur.com/NfhDGdt.png