Skip to content

Is there a new version of the MANUAL (docu.pdf) ?

I think the version of the manual I have is august 2012.

I was wondering if there is a new version that sumarises some of the hints, tips etc from forum into a COMPLETE START UP Guide for simplicity broken down into key simple steps to start and deliver a successful campaign.

The forum is vey active and has some very knowledgable users, but it can appear confusing and overwhelming. I was wondering if there was a very simple step by step guide that takes you through the entire process from opening the software, to generating your first xxxx backlinks and in achieving a page#1 ranking? (As each time I search, i appear to find new info to want/need to get my head round).

Maybe Im just being thick. thanks.

Thanks chaps

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    furthermore read all sticky posts and watch all videos and take notes on what you read and see.
  • Ya the software is evolving too fast for an up to date manual. Would be nice to have a page though where updates are listed and explained then maybe we could bookmark other posts with them
  • that's the probem that I think needs addressing.

I think if we had a thread that breaks down the steps of setting up the software and starting a campaign

in a chronological order and in one place would be useful for all....

STEP 1 - GLOBAL OPTIONS SETTINGS

STEP 2 -  CREATING NEW PROJECT

STEP 3 - DATA SETTINGS

STEP 4 - OPTIONS SETTINGS

etc

etc

Hope that makes sense.

(Maybe call it "battle plan" or similar detailing how to create and execute a campaign etc.)

What do others think?

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    The best solution for this is a wiki. On this wiki it lists every option and advanced users add their thoughts to whichever they feel like. This way, in one place you can see what each option does and it's not Sven or anyones job to maintain such a big thing. Also when new features get added, it's easy to then add them in the correct wiki section.

I know @mitch was doing something like this (setting up a wiki), just not sure how far he got along.