Skip to content

View Progress / Position in My Imported Links List?

I imported a massive list of scraped URL'S into GSA and I am wondering if there is any way 
to view it's progress through the list or see how far along it is in that list?

Thanks!

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I would love this too. It's the big aspect that's missing on imported lists. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can click show urls->left target urls. That shows the URLs who are not proceed.
  • awesome... could not find it.

Thanks Sven
  • right click the project...
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I was referring to an extra column of a quick way to see in 100 projects which projects are running out of target URL's so you know which need to be updated. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I toled you in the past already that this is not possible without loading the whole file counting the lines. This is a big waste of resources and slows down things a lot.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Would it be possible under a global project management option? Where if all projects are stopped we could press a button and it would then output all projects showing how many target URL's left? This way you only use it when projects are on pause. 

Anyways...this is not urgent and there are more important things. It would be a nice to have and add lots of value to those who use importing of target URL's, but personally I think other things are more important. Like a a system to "tag" projects so you can select all projects with a certain tag on each VPS to be way more important. But that's just me.