Retrieving identified sites

Hey,

today it's my "statistics" day.

Basically i wanna make a sheet of
- identified
- submitted
- verified

and see who performs best.

I was wondering all the time why the heck i have more submitted than identified and .. it's because i turned off saving identified sites to a file at some point :/

Is there a way to retrieve that information?

Best Regards.

Comments

• no, but the identified isn't needed. just compare submitted to verified and you are fine.
  • okay. i'll trust the expert here :)

(my thoughts: if i have 100k identified and only 500 posted, the engine must suck...? error in reasoning here?)

Best Regards.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Don't pay attention to identified. Example: web2.0 changes its login data, and SER's script is rendered useless. 1,000,000 identified. 0 submitted. 0 verified.

It just doesn't matter. You would have already figured out the deal by looking at 0 submitted. 0 verified.

• thanks ron and ozz.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    But lets say as your running your projects and as SER is going through the sites it's collecting from the serps and comes across lets say blog comment, directories, forums, etc. If your not using these in your current project, I believe SER saves them in the identified files. Now if you ever want to use those platforms, you already have a list built up and don't need to scrape for them.

I think it makes sense to keep identified. But maybe i'm wrong.
  • OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    you can keep the identified of course, but it isn't recommended to use them in your projects.

globally you activate all options for site lists, but on project basis you just use submitted/verified for instance.
    when you set up a new project you can import all "identified" urls to this new project and see, if there are urls that allowing submission now. this could be the case when engine scripts were improved or captchas are solvable now.

however, i never tried that and just let SER doing its thing with scraping and posting.