Skip to content

SER has problems connecting to CB

edited May 2013 in Need Help
I've noticed today that if i run captcha breaker as my main capcha solver , there is no connection , SER can not launch the CB , after I've started manually still can not find it . Is anyone having same problems and how can we fix that ? 

Comments

• edited May 2013
    I want to ad that it's   worked few weeks ago , so it must be something no usual going on .
  • right click CB link or .exe and "run as administrator". maybe that helps.
  • edited May 2013
    Thank Ozz . I am running CB as administrator , but now all i am getting is , error msg . plus it's not running any more with UD :(  . That adding posting cost for payed services . yeah   
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Are you also running the captcha breaker developed by the developer that relies on his own ego telling people how good it is and very few customers saying how good it is?

Have you got screen shots of your setting on cb

• OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    LeeG, don't confuse dimitri that much :D
    We all know that you are talking about the product that should be updated once per week since january but has gotten 0 public updates until now ;)

@dimitribanks: what kind of error messages? what are your setting of CB (post screenshots)? what tools you are using beside SER and UD? to get further help you need to be more specific.
  •   Hi ! Thank you for help ! I was running as admin only on CB . Running SER as admin now . all working . Next will try to run with UD and will post the results . Thanks again !
  • @Leeg  I understand what you're saying and trust me i am not the type who thinks all is true in the sales page .  It jest this tread was not about this . but I get you . About the updates . I think CB  getting updates pretty often , not sure how good they are though .