Skip to content

EXPLOIT & Document Sharing?

What data information do you need to take advantage of "Document Sharing" and "Exploit" types?

I just noticed the "Exploit" checkbox on the types list. Does anyone know what types of backlinks it builds?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Mouse over the engine type to get a clue what it is.
  • Thanks,

But how do I create the data needed to use those engines?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know what you mean. Enable them for a project and thats it. They only need URL + anchor text to be filled out.
  • I enabled just the "Document Sharing" engine and scribed.com needs "Article Summary" and "Document" data, so I just unchecked scribed.com.

-Please advise in what is needed for the Document data for scribed.com?
  • OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    you need to create a .pdf file (do this with your office tool like "Word" for exmaple) and include a link in the pdf. if you are not sure how to do this, than just skip it and concentrate more on things that are easier to accomplish.

furthermore i advice you (again??) to use google everytime a question is crossing your mind  as i'm sure that most of your questions were discussed already on this board.

just put this line into google and bookmark it in your browser bar:
    site:forum.gsa-online.de
    once you have a question than open that bookmark and put in the search term after the line.

as a side note, you've somehow managed to open more threads in one month than myself since i'm member of this board ;)

• Thanks Ozz. I appreciate your help. For the link in the .PDF, do you include anchor text with the like this...

<a href="MyLink.com">My Anchor</a>
  • normally there is a hyperlink funktion in your PDF maker. just use that.
  • Had a load of questions stored up on pdf's so here goes:

How many pdf docs do we need for a project?
    Cannot use spintax so do we just convert a batch of text files?
    With or without images/videos?
    I've heard a few respected SEOers rate pdf's highly (SENukeXcr users), so is this worth persevering?
    Who is using pdf's with any success, anybody share any tips or thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help or feedback.
  • I asked @sven if we could create the PDFs on the fly from the article content, but he's not keen to do it.

I think he said there wasn't enough platforms to make it worthwhile
  • ACW can create PDFs although I haven't used them as yet. It's on my to do list :>
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited May 2013
    @seagul How could I have missed that?!?!?

Srsly? -1 for me

X_X

I'm going to try right away...
  • Ha ha you must pay more attention. Like my report at school :-B
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited May 2013
    @seagul are you involved in the development of ACW or is this something @coggles has said?

Just re-read it, never mind