Skip to content

Important questions to ask

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Developers- 

GSA is kick-arse, simple enuff said!

Some questions to the developers of this- I think alot of us would be interested in getting some answers on the following:

1. What are the best settings to use on Captcha Sniper X for optimal results? I just check the "Use Host Files Redirect" and Use Captcha Platforum for Detection. Any other settings we should be using?

2. My Captcha solve rate is ZERO with blogspots, PHP-DUG, php-bb, general blogs, SMF, XMBs, Burning Boards, PunBB, E-Blahs, etc. Anyone know where I can import captcha databases to keep me updated and my solve rate higher than ever?

3. In the GSA text boxes, (for Forum descriptions, Articles or Article Summaries), what is the syntax to add an anchor text with the URL in the body- so that we can add the anchor text (with the target URL as the URL of the anchor text)?

4. Can we add in the descriptions- a spintax format of inserting random pictures and videos (from a set stored in same directory)? So for example, we can make the web 2.0 submissions as real as it can be - but picking from a spintax format random videos, pictures? (ie. random pictures and random videos from a "pool" of pictures/videos). This would help in diversifying the images/videos per each web 2.0 content.

5. What are folks doing with the blacklisted email issue? Is there an easy way to circumvent this- perhaps upload a bunch of hotmail/yahoo emails with passwords to GSA SER and if an email has been blacklisted, then automatically go to the next one in the hotmail/yahoo list? This would make the fire & forget process much much longer-term. Or does anyone have any ideas of strategies they do to get around this?

6. Anyone willing to share strategies of what they are doing to get successful rankings? (Afterall- there are a million ways to do this, but what has been effective for GSA users in the face of panda/penguin?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. What are the best settings to use on Captcha Sniper X for optimal results? I just check the "Use Host Files Redirect" and Use Captcha Platforum for Detection. Any other settings we should be using?

You don't nee the host redirect option but the other one and it should work best.

2. My Captcha solve rate is ZERO with blogspots, PHP-DUG, php-bb, general blogs, SMF, XMBs, Burning Boards, PunBB, E-Blahs, etc. Anyone know where I can import captcha databases to keepme updated and my solve rate higher than ever?

There is not much you can do about that. Some captchas are just not solvable by software and propably never will. You have to use captcha services like dacaptcha if you don't want to solve them yourself.

3. In the GSA text boxes, (for Forum descriptions, Articles or Article Summaries), what is the syntax to add an anchor text with the URL in the body- so that we can add the anchor text (with the target URL as the URL of the anchor text)?

I would recommend you to read the FAQ on this forum first so I will not copy/paste the answer.

4. Can we add in the descriptions- a spintax format of inserting random pictures and videos (from a set stored in same directory)? So for example, we can make the web 2.0 submissions as real as it can be - but picking from a spintax format random videos, pictures? (ie. random pictures and random videos from a "pool" of pictures/videos). This would help in diversifying the images/videos per each web 2.0 content.

Also see FAQ for some syntax you can use for that.

5. What are folks doing with the blacklisted email issue? Is there an easy way to circumvent this- perhaps upload a bunch of hotmail/yahoo emails with passwords to GSA SER and if an email has been blacklisted, then automatically go to the next one in the hotmail/yahoo list? This would make the fire & forget process much much longer-term. Or does anyone have any ideas of strategies they do to get around this?

We have several topics for that already on this forum.

6. Anyone willing to share strategies of what they are doing to get successful rankings? (Afterall- there are a million ways to do this, but what has been effective for GSA users in the face of panda/penguin?

No, thats a to complex topic and you gave no details on your needs so this would not work out.