Skip to content

awaiting account verification

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Also around 90% of my submitted links are "awaiting account
verification" including the links built 2 days ago. Shouldn't GSA have
checked these by now?

Comments

• Yeap, i have the same issue, not for 90% of my backlinks but for a serious amount of them.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Make sure the program can access the pop3 server to check the emails. Also make sure that if you have that email in your email client, that you don't delete the emails in your email client once it logs into the server.
  • and keep the junk filter of you email provier in mind:
  • Yes, I use hotmail. I tested succefully. I also keep the junk filter of you email provier
  • edited September 2012
    Me too. I did all steps and i'm getting a lot of "awaiting verification" websites. More than 60%
  • You can see a error (awaiting account
    verification") in image. Also, it don't show exactly backlink in pligg sites.
  • Am having the same problem with article submit. It just hold there and only I get awaiting account verification
  • using a personal email and its not in junk folder
  • Yes, something it's wrong with email verification. Sven can you look at this issue? Thanks
  • i am having this issue too
  • I'm having this issue also. around 95% of my submitted links are "awaiting account verification". Hotmail accounts check ok when tested and spam rule is enabled.
  • I have the same issue. 

i see the number of submitted links increasing and i have to stop all my TIER 1 projects otherwise GSA is not going to stop because i have setup GSA to pause after some verifications.

It looks like the email verification process is broken in GSA.
    By the way, should normally GSA look into the junk folder also? 

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I think it doesn't look into the junk folder, you need to have accounts set up with junk folder disabled.
    There are tons of threads about that if you need more info.
  • I seem to have sorted this out in my case. I did a pile of scraping with Scrapebox and let SER sort them in. The submitted lists seems to have cleared up now and my LpM went up from 0.4 to almost 2.0. I think it will improve once SER works its way through the identified list.
  • hi there,

I am stuck with the same issue, can anyone help????
    • Junk folder
    • Domain uses cloudflare
    • Email accoutns retrieval don't work
    • Check if email address inbox is full of messages
    • Firewall issues (in windows GSA should be accepted for all networks)
    • Bad engines?