Skip to content

Can this be beaten with search engine ranker?

Hi,

I own many GSA products and search engine ranker is going to be my next. On the sales page it makes out it's a piece of cake to use, but i seriously doubt that!. Anyway please take a look at my competition I'm planning to beat, and I'm wondering - will search engine ranker make this possible? or am I wasting my time. Analysis using market samurai:

Comments

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited April 2013
    Howdy @chewz

SER is pretty easy to use and to get started with, but to get decent results from it, you are going to need to put some time in and read some of the excellent threads from the likes of @leeG, @ozz, @ron and others.

Start with 5 or 6 test campaigns - these don't even have to be to your sites, and then start tweaking once you've read the relevant threads.

I'd start with the one from DavidA2 on the forum home page as this contains a lot of links to other posts that will help.
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3204/my-compiled-list-of-tips-notes-threads-resources-for-using-ser#latest

As for you question about the niche, then most definitely SER in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing could rank a site. 
  • thanks for that. iv read that threat you recommended to start with but with all those links to help im confused as to where to start with them!. i just want a good starting point for the very first time a user loads the program.
  • Good starting point would be at the top and then read down

SER is able to rank saites easily, but to have success with SER, you are going to need to understand how to use it, so you will have to invest some time reading through the various posts and changing your setup