Skip to content

Awaiting Account verification - Thousands of links won't verify

2»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @spa3212 no need to spam the forum on all threads you can find with this topic. You better stay on a new thread because this sounds like a problem on your end with email setup or project in general.
  • @spa3212, if you had just asked nicely for people to identify and sort out your problem then you'd be happily churning out a shit load of links by now. Instead you should forget about seo and start flipping some burgers. Asking for a refund because you can't properly help yourself sounds ridiculously to me.
  • fuden98fuden98 Philippines
    how can i ask for a refund . i have the same issue but no answers for days now 
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    edited September 2015
    Guys, guys.... Sven working hard to solve the bugs (if exist). Just check the version history. Sven give tons of updates week by week. There are many buyers who use well... Please check the tutorial videos about how can you using perfectly. I think there is no place to refund, because there is no major bugs in the software, and works perfectly. Sven is working really hard. Guys, just take calm: i have bought another software too from gsa (email verifier), and asked sven to make a major update many times from months ago, but he dont make it yet. The solution is to ask him a refund? No. I write him time to time to not forget, he promised to make the update, and i waiting... You must understand that sven manage so many gsa softwares, not just one. So he do your best. If you have low number of verified links, the main problems the link list what you use, proxy, email. Please buy (just for test - because the public emails has burning out very fast, and they restrict the access) catchall emails, solidproxies(from buy trade section), verified linklist, and a vps. You will have massive verified links soon....