Skip to content

Keyword spintax wrong

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Using the settings in the screenshot I'm getting the following error:

I get it on a few different campaigns, any ideas?  I'm letting SER find the keywords so I don't know why it's not formatting them correctly.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are using {} or | in that field but in no proper way. If nothing helps, copy/paste that into notepad and search for these characters.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    edited April 2013
    Hey @Sven, SER found this as a keyword:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="<?php info(\'html_type\'); ?>; charset=<?php info(\'charset\'); ?> <meta name="description" content="<?php metaDesc(); ?> <meta name="description" content="<?php if(theme_option(\'site_description\')) { echo trim(stripslashes(theme_option(\'site_description\'))); } else { info(\'description\'); } ?> <meta name="keywords" content="<?php if(theme_option(\'keywords\')) { echo trim(stripslashes(theme_option(\'keywords\'))); } else { echo \'
    I can send you the full file of found keywords if you'd like.
    I would need the site where it found this. Everything else is not getting anything fixed.
    How do I find that? I'm just letting SER find and add the keywords.
    If you didn't see it in log than you will never know :(
    Ok that's fine, I just wanted to make sure it was a SER problem and not something that I was doing.
  • as far as i can tell it was a wordpress site. thats not gonna help that much i believe :(