Skip to content

Submissions going way over my allocated Submissions Per Day...

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hi all,

Started my Campaign last night with the following Settings:

Tier 2 > My Manual Tier 1
Article, Social Network, Web 2.0

Options:
Pause Project after 40 +/-5 submissions reached in a day.

Skip sited with a PR below 1

I started this, this morning just after 12am, and this morning i have 621 Submitted with 0 Verified. I have set my Verification to: Custom Time > 1440 Minutes.

- My second project is to my 4 PR with 30 submissions per day and this is working correctly.

Can anyone help why it is posting way over the allocated 40 give or take 5, submissions per day?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I stopped the project and did verify only and now it displays the Submissions as 37 and verified as 12! I'm confused...
  • For some reason it is still submitting way too many links than i have allocated! See below for my PR setup that goes to the Tier 1.

As you can see i have setup this project to do 40 Submissions Per/Day Give or take 5.

From the picture it shows that it has submitted 294 with 19 Verified!

is anyone else having any other submission issues? Look forward to any help. Thanks in advance

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Answered a 100 times. Only the submissions who submit your url are counted, not those required for account creation.
  • @Friji Yeah set it to however many you want submitted per day and then forget it. It works, don't sweat it. It's not a bug or issue. It's fine :)
  • @sven @seagul, thanks so much for helpful replies. I just like to know how things work and couldn't quite grasp this.

As i was basing it on doing say 40 submissions a day, meaning i would get 4+ links a day verified, so a slow drop of links. And when i saw 200+ submissions it just threw me a tad!

If you could explain it to someone with not much know-how please seagul (if you can be bothered) , it may help others like me understand :) Thanks in advance, Frij
  • do some research and google with this term for example:

site:forum.gsa-online.de "Pause Project after * submissions reached in a day"