Skip to content

update from 5.66 tp 5.67 is happening over and over again

edited April 2013 in Need Help
I updated from 5.66 to 5.67 but when it's done it asks me again if I want to update from 5.66 to 5.67 and then again and again and so on ...

What do I have to do?

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited April 2013
    yes, same thing happens to me. just don't "update after update" until Sven fixed that and start as usual. its running fine so far for me.
  • Are you telling me to update and when I'm asked 2nd time not to update? I already did that and I'm on 5.66.

Can you please be more specific? how can I solve this?

• You can't do anything about it since we are all having the same problem, wait until Sven fix it and just leave it as it is without updating, it's working just fine.
  • The same problem here, after update to 5.67 the Gsa keep ask me to update still always have 5.66. issue with update. waiting for Sven our hero.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Same problem here
  • same here
  • i got this problem too
  • same here too ! ;-) but its time to sleep in germany, so we have to wait until tomorrow, that sven fix it! =)
  • Yeah, getting same problem. Check your about box to see what version you have installed after running it. Mine is still 5.66

Looking at the GSA directory, Search_Engine_Ranker_old is the same file size as the current application. Did a file comparison on the binary and they are the same file byte by byte. So something going on there.

• Same for me
  • Same problem 
  • just follow Ozz's advice and click no to update when it restarts then you will be using the older version until this issue is fixed
  • @ranknow I guess it's a new version with wrong version number...
  • Yes, same problem here too
  • I just ignore the activation message after the updating. Just continue using it. So far, it is building links.
  • it seems that Sven has fixed the update loop. v5.67 is available now.
  • man, i have to say that i've never had a seo tool where the owner takes so much action all the time and updates again and again..big respect to sven ;)