Skip to content

GSA SER vs. SENukeXCr ?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Would most people on this forum agree that this is a better backlinking program than others like SENukeXCr?

I had SENukeXCr for almost a couple years and did not see and real noticeable increase in traffic even though all my content was unique and
keywords very targeted and fairly low competing keywords.

Thanks in Advance, Glenn

Comments

• its not the tool, its how you do it.... Senuke have a wizard but i believe SER its more noob friendly and more complete that's all, both software do the same.. Senuke its great for contextual links and indexing, then you will need scrapebox or gscraper to boost those sites.... SER its all in one. Senuke its more expensive... I believe SER it's too cheap for what it can do..
  • edited April 2013
    Senuke's days are numbered unless they update it soon. People are leaving in droves and coming to SER. The "cr" bit (crowd sourcing) is not what it should have been. I'm an ex user and would never go back. Their forum is nothing compared to this one.

I think Sven changed SEO tools forever when he launched SER at only $99 one time fee and now with the addition of working web2.0 through @JAMESE it's a complete tool at a bargain price.

I know several guys from the snx forum who have more or less given up with it and are now resident SER users/ posters.

I personally don't think there's another tool like SER. The results Im getting are astounding! I think Sven is amazing, thanks @Sven
  • Thanks guys...

I have a friend in the UK that gave me heads up on GSA SER and he has also gotten fantastic results.

I'm so glad I found this product and forum O:-)
  • gsa is too cheap
  • To be honest, SENuke XCR is better than GSA , the wizard option is just a really really amazing feature however SENuke is super expensive too so GSA wins in price.

I also prefer SENuke for Tier 1's but still GSA is AMAZING for its price.
  • how many of "real" Web20 properties are there in SENx anyway? I don't mean Web20 profiles or Social Networks. I always wonder when people saying that SER is only for Tier 2+ and use SENx/UD for Tier 1. 

Why not create own lists with highPR Social Networks/Bookmarks, Wikis, Articles Directories  and use that as their T1 projects? If 3rd party services like SERengines or awints engines close the gap for "real" Web20 to SENX/UD what advantages they will have against SER?
  • edited April 2013
    100+ web 2.0 and article (full contextual for both) sties in senuke, without the crowd sourcing options.

Besides that theres really nothing special about senuke besides maybe the build in hotmail creator. Definitely not worth 100+ a month with tools like GSA around
  • wow, thats a lot. always thought most of them are SNs and sort of.
  • Ohh and the platform trainer which allows you to post to whatever website you want in mass. But yea, all those things can be done and done better, and cheaper.
  • I have Nuke it has 20-30 Custom Web 2.0's at best, not even close to 100. The rest are platform web 2.0's like JCOW, ect which anyone can scrape and use.