Skip to content

GSA-SER. Too Much Time Consuming?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hello All,
I am using GSA-SER mainly for my clients and sell Link building services using it.
I am running it on a VPS. The problem is that getting backlinks is too slow sometime and if you have are fortunate to get some Orders, you are unfortunate to complete them.
My LPM is usually 1-5. I am using 100 Threads.
I have heard about a USER of GSA-SER having LPM of 600. :O

And he said that he import the target URLS. So he use GSA-SER just for submitting not for SCRAPING and that's where eat most of time.
I also need a good list of Social Bookmarks & Micro Blog websites compatible with GSA-SER. As that will help me get a good amount work already done in minutes.

So i want someone to help me get list of websites that is compatible with GSA-SER (Micro-Blogs and Social Bookmarks) 

Tagged:

Comments

• Good luck!

There's many threads explaining how to increase your LPM.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Let SER find them or get a scraper.  Both scrapebox and Gscraper are good.
  • I moved SER to a dedicated today and experimented with threads.

You have to find a sweet spot.

I found that if your processor is at 100% you'll get a lower LPM rate. Why? Probably because of system stability.

Your processor should be working in a 70%-100% range (when SER is mostly verifying links consumption is much lower, like 20%-50%).

So monitor it and slowly increase threads. Or do it backwards. Set 200 threads and lower in steps. 200.. 190.. 180.. and etc, until you find a sweet spot.
  • All of the above..is true, but you must also be aware that Gsa-Ser an intelligent tool, and in short order you will be able to accumulate a real treasure trove of places where to get links from. Most all of us here started at LPM 0.10 and little by little found the many switches that make this wonderful software a real God sent.
    Also..because the amazing and vibrant community from Sven all the way down...down...Seo has become real, actually fun. 
    As far as your title though..GSA-SER. Too Much Time Consuming? a bit too brash for me taste!
  • @ Crownvic - a gentleman and a Scholar. Thanks man!
  • Guys, actually, i think scraping is time consuming. So should i buy any scraper too?
    Also if someone can hand me a list of Micro-Blog & Social Bookmarks website working with GSA-SER
    Thanks.
  • No one will share theier list but you can find it on fiveer.

Thanks
  • Why so? People are that much selfish? I am sure someone gonna help me in getting a list of Micro-Blog and Social-Bookmark websites that are working with GSA-SER.
  • Its not the scraping that slowing you down. It's probably your proxies or your settings in your campaigns.

Answer this-

How many proxies are you using and what type? public/shared/private, etc

How many campaigns do you have running? Do you have filters like daily limits,  PR, etc enabled on some of them?

• edited April 2013
    Doubt that. No offending sir, but what u r asking is feed u with your money making progress, if I had the resource and the willing to do that, I do that myself and take away your clients :D if u need some info like: how to...why...then I'm sure people are willing to share, something like: can u give me your...can u do that for me, never got an answer. Agree with maulik, fiverr and google may help in your case
  • edited April 2013
    @AbdullahZahid why the f#ck should someone else do all the hard work for you?

There are so many generous people on this forum that give so much and then you come along expecting the world delivered on a plate to you!

Selfish here? I don't think so!

Maybe English isn't your native language and the fact that you are coming over as a bone-idle ingrate is down to that. In which case I apologize for the rant.

Otherwise; get a life and do some work and research as the rest of us have had to!

>:)
  • /me points to Mitch and recommends a deep breath, after that justified and well said rant:)
  • What @Mitch says...
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    Oh yes, total agreement with the above
  • OzzOzz
    edited April 2013
    I'd say you should spent the time when you are unfortunate to have any clients to test things with dummy projects and when you are fortunate to have clients than use the experience you gained in unfortunate times.

SER gives you all the tools you need - learn to use them!
  • Ok, So hard answers for me. Yes English is not my first language.
    I was thinking if someone have a list of Social Bookmark websites that works with GSA. I do have a list but its kinda not working good. "No Engine Matches" is the answer i have most.
    I just though if someone could help me get any working list.
    I don't know but i used list of 500 Social Bookmarks website and i got like 3 bookmarks. So its worrying me.
  • Don't forget unlike other software GSA SER doesn't run off of lists it goes out and scrapes for each project you run. Just letting GSA SER do it's thing and scrape for target sites is gonna get you a long way towards where you want to go. When you want to fine tune come back to this issue would be my advice.

Look at all the great starter threads, Google search forum for anything more specific, and play with as much as you can. The more projects you do the better you get, as @ozz says above.
  • edited April 2013
    @Ozz We are very fortunate for your advices at this unfortunate times!

@Abdullah Why are you taking on clients if you can't use the software?
  • edited April 2013
    AbdullahZahid 

When I purchased SER three weeks ago, I sat and read and reread the forums on how to get started. I set off a few dummy projects and saw the power that this software had. I then started promoting my money urls two weeks ago and already I am seeing very good results. The key to get this software to work, is to fine tune for the server it runs on and let it run

People on this forum like @Crownvic and @Shizzbang have already made suggestions for the configuration of your setup. I suggest you follow that advice and make sure that your software is correctly setup.

• @AbdullahZahid: what confuses me the most is that you say that you use a list of target urls and just 3 working. why don't you create your own lists with the global lists tool (Options -> Advanced)?

especially for SB and microBlogs it should be pretty easy to create working lists you can use again and again. furthermore i like to know which kind of captcha solving you are using?