Skip to content

Pause after # of VERIFIED links instead of SUBMISSIONS?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Inside options, we can choose to "pause the project after" a certain amount of SUBMISSIONS.
Does anyone know how to pause the project after a certain # of VERIFIED LINKS?
Tagged:

Comments

• Just click on this:

It will switch to submissions.
  • Just be aware that, when you set it to "pause after X verified" that you can easily go over that amount. SER may do a lot of submissions before it tries to verify links. So, you may do 1000 submissions before SER starts to verify links. You may have your setting at "stop after 20 verified", but you may end up with 100 verified out of those 1000 that were submitted.

This can be even more exaggerated if you set SER to only verify once a day (or higher) as some people recommend. You could end up submitting for a full day before verifications start.

It is generally safer to stop after X submitted (and assume that you will get 10-15% verified).
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    To add my 2 cents, on my VPS i make sure to use stop after SUBMITTED (to moneysite) as otherwise it can quickly spiral. The first time, I selected 'stop after 10 verifications' and it ended up verifying over 200, whoops.

On my PC It never spirals as I only ever get 8 or less LPM, so it never goes too high.
  • Nice very helpful guys thx!

Btw, how can you edit the frequency of GSA checking verified links?
  • OzzOzz
    edited April 2013
    project options -> options -> when to verify -> click drop down menu button and change "automatically" to "custom" -> change the minutes

... i didn't checked the exact terms and just gave you the answer out of my head. but i'm sure you will figure it out ;)
  • Found it thx!! :)