Skip to content

Feature request: Article container

edited April 2013 in Feature Requests
What about a 'container' where you can create categories and place articles. Now when you submit you could tell SER to use a new article until X amount of submits or verified links and then use a new article. Like this it would really be like on auto pilot until there are no articles anymore.. or let SER restart with article nr1..

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats the same as using %spingfolder% macro. It's using a random article which is as good as using one after the other. I don't see any use in creating more and more macros for probably useless things. At least I don't see a real improvement using a macro that uses articles in sequence here. 
  • That's the programmers view, from a users view it would be nice to have some kind of article management implented, for example it would be nice to see how often the individual articles were used already to get an idea when it's time to insert new articles.. I'm happy with your software anyway though :-)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Maybe that new macro that deletes an article after it's used should have an option to say when used 5x then delete...that would do what you're asking right?
  • then just put 5 copies of it into the folder. this would replace the "submission counter".
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Neat workaround Ozz. Might use that on a project. 
  • I just think articles are part of the whole process and there should be a management within the program for articles or texts in general.