Skip to content

5.62 memory management excellent!

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
edited April 2013 in Need Help
Just upgraded to 5.62 and the memory usage has dropped nearly in half which allows me to run a lot more campaigns at the same time, thanks @Sven!

Comments

• I noticed this also :)
  • Same here. :>
  • How many projects / threads are you guys running?

I haven't noticed any changes - 15 live projects using the scheduler and running at average 800mb

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @davbel I don't run the scheduler, my low end server is running 10 projects, 100 threads and my high end servers run about 15-20 projects, 200-250 threads.
  • the past few versions running better than ever for me, too. lets see how the v5.22'ers can compare it with the latest release.

however, i feel sad for @ron that he might be missing trillions of backlinks while he is on vacation ;)
    You know what, the 5.63 update is back to the extra memory usage.  I ran 5.62 and I'm at ~650 mb.  5.63 is 1GB and giving me errors.

@Sven - just thought you might like to know.
  • Haven't notice the memory change, but lpm improved since 5.61, now I'm abandon 5.22, latest 5.63 still good, running at 200 kph with gscraper running at the same time
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Brandon what kind or errors?
  • this latest version consuming the more memory then past version..i saw that..
    @sven just the max memory exceeded error, typical when I run too many concurrent campaigns.  5.62 made that go away due to better memory usage, 5.63 brought back the poorer memory usage.
    Maybe I'm wrong about 5.63 being worse...I was going to take screenshots of 5.62 and 5.63 showing the difference, but now there is no difference :)

I'll let it run for a while and see if 5.63 uses more memory than 5.62 was using.
  • Yep! ... I wish I had 5.62 again.  Dammit!  I usually save my old versions but didn't save this one.  It's true, the new is eating much more memory.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I have it and 5.22 :D

That will wind Ozz up, the nasty 5.22 hater he is

So do you, if 5.62 was yesterdays release and you updated today

Go to the ser folder and it will be there as Search_Engine_Ranker_old