Skip to content

import urls directly to Verified

edited April 2013 in Need Help
How can I import urls to verified list of a project(new or running)?

I want to make sure my lower tires(T2) will build links to live higher tires links(T1). I create links with other software or import them from ahrefs, and I want to build links to them with gsa, but in time some of the links die and I want to be able to filter these links. Is that possible without checking them trough Backlink Monitor every day?

For the moment gsa can verify its own created links, but I can't figure out how to add some links to Verified list of a project.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    right click on project->show verified urls->right click->import...
  • Thank you.
  • Some urls have status unknown and can't be verified but when I check them by hand they are live.
    urls on bravejournal(dot)com have that issue.
    I tested with and without proxies

• edited April 2013
    I created a new project for verification purpose only and I activated its status. Active (Verify Only).
    In options:
    - I selected to verify the links every 10 minutes
    - I de-selected: Don't remove URLs and
    - I selected "Also re-verify existing backlinks"

I added 245 urls by hand in the Verified list. I know 3 of them are not live, but they don't get deleted from the list.
    Am I missing something? How can I tell the software to delete these links on auto-pilot from the projects I create?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

There is no need to turn a project on to verify the URLs.

You simply import the URLs and hit the Verify button in the "Show URLs" dialog.

• I know what you mean. I already did that, but I want the software to verify these links from time to time as they get deleted. How can I do that? DO I have to manually verify them?

I ask you that because I created 245 T2 SN URLs with Senuke and not all of them stick so I want to build links only to live links. How can I do that?
  • manually: right click project(s) -> show urls -> verified -> verify
    automatically: project options -> options -> also re-verify existing backlinks
  • automatically: project options -> options -> also re-verify existing backlinks
    + I selected Project status to Active (V)

that's exactly what I did, but it is not working.

• I have to mention that I imported these urls