Skip to content

Submitted Number Dropping instead of rising?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Ok - something funky going on. I am running off of a list of my own (imported from file) and the submitted number goes up to maybe, 80 and then starts counting down... like, I just looked and it was 60, and a few minutes later it was 30, 29, 28, I watched it count down. What is happening? The verified number is rising...

Comments

• doesn't that make sense to you? if you got a verificated submission than the submission counter goes one down and the verification counter one up.
  • OK - I didn't realize it was basically a counter of what had not been submitted. I thought it was showing me how many total I submitted to today. 
  • its a counter of what have been submitted successfully and what have been verificated successfully
  • Ok - something else interesting then related to this. I have a text file with over 5,000 urls to post to that I have successfully posted to using xrumer. I know this software has the engine built in for it and it has successfully posted to some. When I click start it says loading from list 0/60. After a few seconds it starts scraping google for results instead of reading from the file. How can I fix that? 
  • I reloaded the text file and it went through all 5100 and said "already parsed", however I am only showing 180 verified and 0 submitted for this. I can't believe it went through all 5100 in less than 10 minutes? And that I only got 180 links out of it? 
  • OzzOzz
    edited April 2013
    please read the FAQ and watch the tutorials videos, both are sticky threads on this board. also use google to search this board with a search term like this:

site:forum.gsa-online.de search term

for your question use this for example:
    site:forum.gsa-online.de "already parsed"