Skip to content

Why do I suck at using GSA? Low submitted and verified

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hey guys been having trouble using this software. Running it on a TrustVM(2nd plan) VPS and only getting 2 Links per minute. I have 250 threads, 10 shared proxies and am using Captcha Sniper only. Included a recording if it helps any with regards to my settings http://www.screencast.com/users/ztak07/folders/Default/media/52e53b09-628d-4b52-8fe2-def4b6e2dfb1

For keywords: used google keyword tool for this. Searched term wanted to rank for and download google keyword tool ideas

Categories: stuff like computers,technology,software,general,etc

Comments

• You have to purchase the list if you really want to increase the LPM..because when GSA try to search in Google its automatically reduce the Speed..

This is my side knowledge i want some Expireance can give more Accurate answer.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @ztak07 - You're using public proxies right? If so, that's why. If you can grab a set of shared/private proxies it will help out A LOT. 

I see you have proxies set for verification. I don't think that's necessary either.
  • maulik2425 - "You have to purchase the list if you really want to increase the LPM"

What list are you speaking off?
  • I was using shared proxies and public one s4nt0s
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited April 2013
    It really depends on the project. I have some projects that do 1-2 LPM (or even less) and I have some that do 200 LPM. Are you just running 1 project? If it's Tier1 then I wouldn't worry. (screenshot doesnt work)

You really need to put up your settings.
  • Zeusy  i am talking abt to purchase the verified list.
  • edited April 2013
    maulik2425 - where can u buy these lists? didnt know one was for sale:)  Gimme,Gimme!
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You don't have to purchase a list to increase LPM. lol.

Zeusy- You're using shared and public? Mixing them probably isn't the best idea unless you're separating them. Do you have the shared ones marked as private? You can select the shared proxies and right click and go to "toggle private/public".

Try scraping with just the shared proxies and see the difference. Public proxies are the problem.
  • public proxies. don't use them for anything.
  • @ Ztak07 - Also dump trustvm - I wasted 7 weeks trying all sorts of configurations with GSA and my experience was the same as yours and I had their most expensive package. I switched to Berman's  $26,00 plan ($10.00 less per month then untrustvm)

Switching VPS providers made all the difference in the world. Now I'm averaging 50 LPM which is fine for the projects I have set up and it's smooth sailing. Trustvm sucks. I dont know how else to put it.
  • Ok no more public proxies being used. Whay is TrustVM so bad? Used Bermanhosting and did not like them much
  • @ztak07 - I'm no expert at using a VPS thats for sure. In fact trustvm was my first one. I can only share with you my experiencce and I bought 6 months in advance for their best package. After spending 7 weeks trying to figure out what I could do differently to improve my results with GSA nothing worked until I switched to someone else.

Note: In fairness to trustvm they refunded my entire 6 months without any problem.
  • any more inputs?