Skip to content

RankerX and GSA

2»

Comments

• I'm almost done setting up GSA, just wondering if anyone has any advice on which sites to submit to just for tier 2, I'm not looking to build tier 1 because I will be using RankerX for these and I don't want to waste my time ticking them all and adding all the data if I don't need to?

• I also haven't got around to looking at the options yet, any recommendations? again this will only be for 2 tier links.

• Well I would make sure your RankerX links are live and plan to stay that way if you want to be building links to them, other wise everything your building is just resolving to a 404 deleted page most likely.

Theres a million options and techniques. I would say its so much about what engine types you pick, but what engines are ticked inside when you open them up. And right click on engine pane and also what options your use there like trying to create do-follows for your tiers etc. 

Try using search engines that are building links that are in the index of engine your trying to position your keywords in can help also  ;)
    Thanked by 1atmosphereswamp
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited September 6

That's what I run on my last tier. Personally, I think blog comments and guestbooks are an absolute must as these are pages already indexed in Google. So anything they point at will get crawled by google. Sometimes I run indexing campaigns with just blog comments and guestbooks as these are the most effective for indexing links - but they tend to use high cpu.

Url shorteners and indexers are questionable, as these days they don't get indexed as easily as they used to. They do still create another path to your T1 links for google to crawl, so that's why I still use them. You just don't know what impact a particular url will have as a Tier 2 on the T1 link.

Exploits you can probably deselect. I still use them as they're 100% do follow with keyword anchors. But again indexing rates on them will be non existant.

Articles, forums, social networks and wikis are my core engines which I use normally on T1, but I do put them in as T2 as 90% of my site list here are no follow links, and platforms like wiki, gnu, and dwqa - I have thousands of these sites. Both Google and Bing do use no follow links as a hint for crawling, so T2 is the best place to put these types of links to get your T1 links crawled.

I don't have many options selected. The scheduled/additional posting can be a good one to use as it will make more links on sites that support it - mainly article sites like wiki and wordpress. So with 5 accounts and 5 posts, the supported sites will make 25 links each time instead of 1.

• sickseo  Why skip the MR PBN? - Quickest way I know to add toxic links and suspicious network graph in SEMRush  :D
    I just pasted in the domains from the money robot software and rankerx site list too. If you post to the MR site list without money robot software, the link gets deleted automatically. Their sites end up in my site list from the scraping I do, so blacklisting them is the only way to prevent posting with GSA.

I do however use MR to post direct to money sites. It moves rankings, that's why I use it.

I pay zero attention to the data in sem rush. It's incomplete poop data that people still pay for. I'm not a fan of any of these 3rd party data services. 
  • sickseo said:

That's what I run on my last tier. Personally, I think blog comments and guestbooks are an absolute must as these are pages already indexed in Google. So anything they point at will get crawled by google. Sometimes I run indexing campaigns with just blog comments and guestbooks as these are the most effective for indexing links - but they tend to use high cpu.

Url shorteners and indexers are questionable, as these days they don't get indexed as easily as they used to. They do still create another path to your T1 links for google to crawl, so that's why I still use them. You just don't know what impact a particular url will have as a Tier 2 on the T1 link.

Exploits you can probably deselect. I still use them as they're 100% do follow with keyword anchors. But again indexing rates on them will be non existant.

Articles, forums, social networks and wikis are my core engines which I use normally on T1, but I do put them in as T2 as 90% of my site list here are no follow links, and platforms like wiki, gnu, and dwqa - I have thousands of these sites. Both Google and Bing do use no follow links as a hint for crawling, so T2 is the best place to put these types of links to get your T1 links crawled.

I don't have many options selected. The scheduled/additional posting can be a good one to use as it will make more links on sites that support it - mainly article sites like wiki and wordpress. So with 5 accounts and 5 posts, the supported sites will make 25 links each time instead of 1.

sickseo I noticed you haven't got Web 2.0 ticked, do you not use this for tier 2? I also noticed you haven't got GSA SEO Indexer ticked, don't use GSA SEO Indexer or GSA URL Redirect PRO? I do own both of these but they seem heavy on the CPU and I'm wondering if they're needed for only tier 2 links and whether it's even worth using them?

• sickseo I'm also wondering what sort of options you're using at the top of the data tab?
    P.s really appreciate your help :)
  • Depending on what your doing probably want more keywords, and if not adding anchortexts maybe check use keyword as anchortext or add them with the % options? I add 500+ keywords if I'm searching.

Personally, I will add keywords and ask ChatGpt for specific search terms or go into google search console, see what keywords Google is giving the site impressions for and use similar ones. Filter them or use whats best for your project goal. Then you can see if you start getting more impresssions and clicks to them. Its good place to start. Using keywords which Google has deemed your site related to, I think.
    sickseo said:

sickseo I noticed you haven't got Web 2.0 ticked, do you not use this for tier 2? I also noticed you haven't got GSA SEO Indexer ticked, don't use GSA SEO Indexer or GSA URL Redirect PRO? I do own both of these but they seem heavy on the CPU and I'm wondering if they're needed for only tier 2 links and whether it's even worth using them?
    The web 2.0 doesn't make any links, so I don't use it.

Seo indexer and redirect pro I do use but use them as standalone tools to link blast new domains or individual urls. Combined they make about 25k links.

To connect them to every gsa ser install I have just creates an endless queue of backlinks to process. Basically the 2 tools can't keep up with the volume of links coming from gsa ser. Besides the same link sources are in my gsa ser site list and are already being used as T2.

sickseo I'm also wondering what sort of options you're using at the top of the data tab?
    P.s really appreciate your help :)
    If it's the last Tier then I' normally do this:

I'll use a large number of keywords mixed with domain and generic anchors.