Skip to content

RankerX and GSA

Hello,

I've been using RankerX for a while now and I'm happy with the results however I would like to take it a step further and heard that GSA is good for tier 2/3 links on top of the RankerX tier 1 links but I have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help me clear up:
1. Most of the campaigns in RankerX are already tier 1/2/3, should I import all 3 tier links to GSA or only certain tiers?
2. I currently use XEvil with RankerX, can I also use XEvil with GSA or do I need GSA Captcha Breaker as well? I don't know if there's any point in buying GSA Captcha Breaker if I've got XEvil?
3. Do I need to buy an SER list if I'm not doing tier 1 links? if I do need an SER list, can anyone recommend a cheap but decent company?
4. After I've set everything up and imported the RankerX links to GSA, what happens when I have new links in RankerX, do I add them to existing campaigns in GSA or create a new campaign for the new links? Also is there an option to duplicate campaigns in GSA?
5. I currently have 10 proxies from buyproxies.org, with this be enough to run both RankerX and GSA?

Please let me know if you have any other advice that can help.

Thanks

Comments

• 1. You can boost any tiers you want
    2. If you hav X-Evil already that solves solvemedias and RC v2 and 3 plus some H you'll be fine. Maybe capMonster Cloud to get more H-Captcha. 
    3. You need sites to post to so scraping or buying a list will be needed to go beyond shortners and comments and a few other easy engines. 
    4. Can you export them to a file which you can then read from from SER at an interval in the advanced option there is read verfifieds from a folder option.
    5. To run both on 10 proxies may be wishful thinking. Personally I would grab more. And keep them seprateted but really depends what your doing with them I think.
    2. If you hav X-Evil already that solves solvemedias and RC v2 and 3 plus some H you'll be fine. Maybe capMonster Cloud to get more H-Captcha. 
    3. You need sites to post to so scraping or buying a list will be needed to go beyond shortners and comments and a few other easy engines. 
    4. Can you export them to a file which you can then read from from SER at an interval in the advanced option there is read verfifieds from a folder option.
    5. To run both on 10 proxies may be wishful thinking. Personally I would grab more. And keep them seprateted but really depends what your doing with them I think.
    Thanks for the quick response :)
    1. Do you think it would be best to copy all 3 tier links from RankerX into GSA for maximum results then?
    2. I also use a third-party captcha provider on top of XEvil but I'm hoping to keep the costs down with them, so do you think it would be pointless buying GSA Captcha Breaker or do you think it would help a little?
    3. Do you have any recommendations for a cheap but decent SER list provider?
    4. What I mean is if I import more links from RankerX into GSA in the future, do I add them into an existing campaign or a new one because my thinking is if I add new links to an existing campaign, it won't build backlinks to the previous URL'S already summited for the older links or will it?
    5. Think I'll give it ago with the 10 and see what happens, I can always buy some more if needed, I'm assuming it will just run a bit slower and I will need to buy more to speed things up?
    1. Do you think it would be best to copy all 3 tier links from RankerX into GSA for maximum results then?
    2. I also use a third-party captcha provider on top of XEvil but I'm hoping to keep the costs down with them, so do you think it would be pointless buying GSA Captcha Breaker or do you think it would help a little?
    4. What I mean is if I import more links from RankerX into GSA in the future, do I add them into an existing campaign or a new one because my thinking is if I add new links to an existing campaign, it won't build backlinks to the previous URL'S already summited for the older links or will it?
    5. Think I'll give it ago with the 10 and see what happens, I can always buy some more if needed, I'm assuming it will just run a bit slower and I will need to buy more to speed things up?
    It would be great if someone could help me with this as I'm looking to buy everything I need as soon as possible but want to make sure it's all possible first?
  • 1. Im not a big RankerX user so I dont know the latest there. You can build links to which ever tiers you choose. Its that strategy you must come up with though really as I dont know the details of your project.

2. I don't know I have both and I use X-evil more though I do have a few lists/projects that are Captcha Breaker friendly. If you have X-evil and proxies and third party software already Im not sure the benefit of adding CB, TBH

3. List provider.... :/

4. If im hearing you correctly you want to add links as the project grows but you dont want it to be skipping the newly imported links? Im kinda of maniac keeping things neat and tidy so I personally would set up smaller projects that have certain goals. I'm not into the 24-7 spray and pray method. But thats just me.

I guess you can look into creating a template to save and resuse. I think it's wise to learn that. 

5. Sure buyproxies still work good for posting I think and you can keep threads down, but I wouldnt be trying to spread them out and add them for captcha solving or be doing much else with those 10 proxies. And if your searching with SER the search engines you choose and the delay between quiries should be checked, IMO Also check the proxies and save a snapshot of the test, if its not great create a support ticket and ask why including the image. Maybe they will replace them  ;)

Thanked by 1atmosphereswamp
  • 3 . build your own list, paid ones are spammed to death. Unless you find a seller whose list is not spammed to death. buy for one  month and see where it submits to , if it submitting to urls in that list which has 20,000 blog comments already , you know what to do 
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    1. You can boost any tiers you want
    It would be great if someone could help me with this as I'm looking to buy everything I need as soon as possible but want to make sure it's all possible first?
    1. You should be using GSA to point links at all tiers in Rankerx. Any link that has zero inbound links has very little chance of being indexed. What is a waste of time though is pointing links at their bookmarking module. They've added a ton of google redirect urls which are blocked from indexing. So absolutely pointless to point links at these.
    2. If you have xevil already, there won't be much left for captcha breaker to solve, so no point getting it. 
    3. serverifiedlists isn't bad. I'm testing it right now and seems to have a wide range of working targets. Personally I prefer scraping my own targets. You'll get better results than using over spammed site lists. I don't normally buy lists so nothing I would recommend getting.
    4. Best to set up new campaigns for new rankerx campaigns. You will find it hard to keep up with rankerx. Each multi tier template makes thousands of links. That means you'll need hundreds of thousands of links to power them up. Best to keep gsa campaigns separate so that each rankerx link gets the proper attention. If you over load a gsa campaign with too many rankerx links, many links won't get any links built to them.
    5. I use datacenter proxies. They can handle many more threads than your normal ipv4 proxies. Any decent proxy provider should be able to handle 100 threads per proxy. So 10 dedicated proxies means you should be able to push 1000 simultaneous threads through them before the performance deteriorates.
  • sickseo said:
    1. You can boost any tiers you want
    1. You should be using GSA to point links at all tiers in Rankerx. Any link that has zero inbound links has very little chance of being indexed. What is a waste of time though is pointing links at their bookmarking module. They've added a ton of google redirect urls which are blocked from indexing. So absolutely pointless to point links at these.
    2. If you have xevil already, there won't be much left for captcha breaker to solve, so no point getting it. 
    3. serverifiedlists isn't bad. I'm testing it right now and seems to have a wide range of working targets. Personally I prefer scraping my own targets. You'll get better results than using over spammed site lists. I don't normally buy lists so nothing I would recommend getting.
    4. Best to set up new campaigns for new rankerx campaigns. You will find it hard to keep up with rankerx. Each multi tier template makes thousands of links. That means you'll need hundreds of thousands of links to power them up. Best to keep gsa campaigns separate so that each rankerx link gets the proper attention. If you over load a gsa campaign with too many rankerx links, many links won't get any links built to them.
    5. I use datacenter proxies. They can handle many more threads than your normal ipv4 proxies. Any decent proxy provider should be able to handle 100 threads per proxy. So 10 dedicated proxies means you should be able to push 1000 simultaneous threads through them before the performance deteriorates.
    Thanks sickseo, that really helped clear things up :)

I've been testing GSA Captcha Breaker on top of XEvil with RankerX for the past 2 days and so far Captcha Breaker hasn't been able to solve any of the links that XEvil has sent over and they have been forwarded over to 0captcha instead. I'm going to retest with GSA once it's up and running but I've got a feeling it will probably be the same. I'm thinking about using the DeepSeek option instead of 0captcha as a backup, does anyone have any experience with this, is it cheaper than 0captcha?

I've just brought a list from GSA Verify Link List - Shen e-Services (recommended by GSA), I've been speaking to him on WhatsApp and he even set everything up for me :)

I just need to figure out the email account options and then I think I'm all done with the setup, any advice on the email side of things? I'm thinking about creating an email account for each domain for example seo@test1.com for test1.com backlinks and seo@test2.com for test2.com backlinks, what do you think? will 1 email account be ok or will I need a couple per domain? can I use the email for all campaigns? and new campaigns?
    I use deepseek for text captcha solving in gsa. Seems to work and I am getting links in sites that have text captcha on them. The solve numbers in deep seek are way higher than my actual verified links though. Am guessing I'm hitting sites that have registration disabled. But it's cheap enough anyway to keep running.

The 0captcha service isn't much different to Xevil solving. I tested a campaign with just xevil and then the same campaign with just 0captcha and the overall link numbers were pretty much identical. I actually wonder if the 0captcha service is powered by Xevil. Many captcha services do just this. 

For emails I use catchall emails - 1 catchall email per gsa install. You may get better results with 1 catchall email per project, but I've not noticed a difference in performance or link numbers between the 2 options. If you use the spin file format for the catchall, you'll get hundreds of thousands of unique emails geenrated with just 1 catchall email. The software will do it automatically.
  • I'm not sure about that because I have been using RankerX - XEvil - 0captcha for a while and XEvil has missed a couple that 0captcha managed to solve however 0captcha has been costing me around £5 per month which isn't a lot and I'm happy to pay but I really like the idea of using AI (DeepSeek ) so I'm thinking of trying RankerX - XEvil - DeepSeek - 0captcha out of curiosity to see if I can get rid of that £5 per month I seem to be spending with 0captcha as the backup. If it works I will then do the same with GSA once set up. I might also add Captcha Breaker into the mix for example GSA - XEvil - Captcha Breaker - DeepSeek - 0captcha but I have my doubts about this because I have tried RankerX - XEvil - Captcha Breaker - 0captcha and Captcha Breaker missed all of them.

I'm thinking about setting catchall up myself in cPanel on my main domain but I'm worried about the domain getting blacklisted or any other negative effects?
    If your main domain is on shared hosting, then it will likely cause issues with server performance and effect other users. Best to put it on a vps with cpanel or direct admin. I've got mine set up with solidseovps on thier linux servers with cpanel. But there will be other options. Main thing is that the domain is privately hosted and not on shared hosting.

I'll have to test 0captcha again. Although my costs of running that could be quite high as I've got multiple rankerx running 24/7, so I prefer the fixed cost option with just xevil.
  • @sickseo I noticed same thing with the text questions. I run a specific list and I ended up solving way more questions then I had verfied links. It also went through 10$ one short night somehow after using much less previously. In the end, I was just paying to waste my resources - so I took out for now. 

I think at the speed you go, likely you will blow through credits or funds very very quickly on most these services. They need a new custom option "sickseo speed"  :D

I think also like you say theres a lot of services still just creating micro services from the main one like has been done in past.
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    For creating catchall emails, check out my latest product. It’s designed to simplify GSA SER email management, a concern I’ve had for years. Despite using catchalls, I constantly needed to update projects with fresh emails. That’s why I developed CatchE.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/33628/catche-catchall-email-creator-for-any-tool-automatic-gsa-ser-project-email-updater-email-hosting
  • Conragts getting into production, Looks good! It is quite annoying to manage many email accounts through c-panel, I am changing host IP constantly and switching domains as well
  • @backlinkaddict What's the reason for changing host IP and domains? do they get blacklisted after a while? I was going to use my main domain but this has got me worried now and I am wondering if I should buy another domain just to use with GSA?
    Conragts getting into production, Looks good! It is quite annoying to manage many email accounts through c-panel, I am changing host IP constantly and switching domains as well
    Thank you! Yes, having fresh domains is very important.
  • edited August 31
    atmosphereswamp

Like use your main domain of your money website for SER registrations to save money? I would say thats horrible idea! 

It depends what your doing and matters maybe more for email sending, but yes switching domains after awhile and switching IP's is good idea. IMO I do it monthly for some things.

*With emails if your sending out for client and the IP score sucks, you will have hard time hitting inbox for example.

Theres plenty of tools you can check your emails and IP and some are checking many databases too. These will tell you about your emails and server - SER has featured it checks even but if I remeber it checks a certain service for email blacklist. And if you bought catchall you'd need to know the origin forwarding adresses I think like mail@boughtcatchall.com to get accurate - not  random in spintax.

Here is just one of many tools - https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
    *The blacklist check will test a mail server IP address against over 100 DNS based email blacklists.

If your using at massive scale and using a small amount it can drop your success rate for many automation tasks. These websites can detect and block by domain/ip/email/TLD/country etc and use as a reason to not register accounts or even delete your account/content  after a short time too I have seen.

I guess for each situation you must weigh risk vs reward. 

Yes I would say, buy another domain and dont host it on the same account your money domain is in! You can get 99cent .click or .store or whatever. But some sites dont like these so in some cases a .com will maybe give a success were a .click may not so maybe worth to spend 12$ or namecheap new customer 5.98 domains for .com.. You get 1  ;) 

This would make @AliTab solution here appealing to people managing many of there own catchalls domains for use in many of these tools. I would have to look into more but seems like nice solution....

This is just my experience with things and im sure there's many different scopes and contexts. So takes things with a grain of salt as they say. Its hard to give advice really not knowing all variables and what other peoples are thinking from the start.

Thats why I like when at least 3-4 users share recent experience and how they do things, then it's win-win-win usually. The newbie, the expert and in between can all get something out of it.
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    I've been using the same 5 domains for over 2 years for catchall emails. All 5 domains sit on the same server so same ip. Just checked them against  https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx and it seems that none of the domains are blacklisted.
    sickseo said:
    I've been using the same 5 domains for over 2 years for catchall emails. All 5 domains sit on the same server so same ip. Just checked them against  https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx and it seems that none of the domains are blacklisted.
    The server's IP doesn't play a significant role when it’s just being used as an inbox for receiving emails, but I have noticed a big difference in the success rate when using fresh domains for the emails.
  • sickseo said:
    @sickseo Are these your websites domains or separate domains you've brought just to use for catchall? whats your reason for using 5 domains, do you use a different on each software install? I'm just trying to get an idea so I can figure out what route I'm going to go down.

To give you an idea of my situation, I'm currently using RankerX to build backlinks to my 6 websites and I've now brought GSA to build backlinks on top of these backlinks. I also have separate hosting (cPanel) just for my email accounts. I have around 100 campaigns running it RankerX so there will also be another 100 running in GSA once all set up.
  • Escribe tu comentario
    AliTab said:
    For creating catchall emails, check out my latest product. It’s designed to simplify GSA SER email management, a concern I’ve had for years. Despite using catchalls, I constantly needed to update projects with fresh emails. That’s why I developed CatchE.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/33628/catche-catchall-email-creator-for-any-tool-automatic-gsa-ser-project-email-updater-email-hosting

I'm glad to see contributions in SEO, and it's funny that I have a very similar system.

Years ago I developed a little script that allows me to create thousands of emails in a few seconds, then just import them into CPanel and GSASER.

I usually use 1 domain per campaign, but if that campaign is going to involve building a lot of backlinks, I'll expand to 3 or 5 domains to avoid any spam considerations.

sickseo said:
    @sickseo Are these your websites domains or separate domains you've brought just to use for catchall? whats your reason for using 5 domains, do you use a different on each software install? I'm just trying to get an idea so I can figure out what route I'm going to go down.

To give you an idea of my situation, I'm currently using RankerX to build backlinks to my 6 websites and I've now brought GSA to build backlinks on top of these backlinks. I also have separate hosting (cPanel) just for my email accounts. I have around 100 campaigns running it RankerX so there will also be another 100 running in GSA once all set up.
    These are separate domains that were purchased for the sole purpose of being used for catchall emails. Best to keep them separate and not use your main domain/money site domain.

The reason I have 5 is that the cpanel hosting I have is for 5 domains. Just turned out that way. There are unlimited sub domains, so unlimited catchall emails. I use them in Rankerx, GSA. Also Xrumer now and again. It's probably quite expensive set up as direct admin would be way cheaper. Likely other alternatives that are way cheaper. But it's always worked and only issues I ever had was not having enough storage. Suppose I should really change the domains to fresh ones, but never got round to it.

I think the reason why the domains aren't on any blacklists is due to the blacklist filter I use in GSA.
  • @Oscar
    Nice - I solved the issue quite similar way. This is how I can centralize email servers for myself and even use as variables with custom scripts or export for use elsewhere.  

I usually use 1 domain per campaign, but if that campaign is going to involve building a lot of backlinks, I'll expand to 3 or 5 domains to avoid any spam considerations.
    I have very simliar mindset  :)

@sickseo
     But it's always worked and only issues I ever had was not having enough storage.

Can you just delete email when link was found or set to try delete emails after X amount of time to get around the storage issues?

It's already set to auto delete emails older than 1 day in gsa and rankerx. I just have too many emails in use.

The rankerx emails can go quite high - sometimes it can be 200-300mb per account. Depends on how many campaigns and which templates I'm running. 16 installs with 5 catchall emails in each. 80 catchalls just for rankerx.

The gsa set up uses even more emails but storage per account is normally very low. I suspect gsa does a better job of emptying the inbox than rankerx does.

I've had to upgrade the storage twice now as it wasn't enough.
  • I hear you, when your running that many installs I guess you'll hit some snags many other user's wouldn't even think of. Likely have to spread setups thinner on some things or it would end up costing a fortune.

I wonder if it's IMAP or POP3 relation would help - using for multiple programs etc. SER does seem to clear the inbox nicely for me also, but I'm using much less per email then you - I don't know really how RankerX email program works either.

• I think I've figured out the email account side of things now, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions in terms of the settings or do you think the default settings are good?

• "RankerX" was a good web 2.0 writing registration program in the beginning.
    However, recent updates are also meager, and there are so many posts that get deleted.
    Rather than being deleted after an index to Google,
    Even if the quantity is small, it is better to write it by hand and not delete it and keep it for a long time.
    Everyone says "RankerX" is good, but if you look up the backlinks that are actually deleted,
    Will it be a good program?
    For web 2.0 with large filtering in the first place, it is correct to do it by hand.
    If you rely solely on automation, you will experience numerous deletion backlinks.
  • 조보아 I would tend to mostly agree, I dont like building links for no reason or links that will get deleted for many reasons - it's not of much use to me. I guess good proxies for posting, unique well written/good content and fresh emails should help a bit in these software flows but theres ALOT more to the puzzle then that for scripts that will make long term links today. Some of these sites shut down the profile if no action in X amount of time too or don't become indexable until certain actions are taken. They break also such as if script runs to fast, the website changes or adds honey pots you trip to name a few, well then your efforts are all in vane. It's also easy to leave behind a huge footprint that can be uncovered quite quickly unless your writing your own scripts or doing manually as you suggest. In addition, a lot of these sites/accounts are worth a lot more in terms of seo value but need extra steps to get good accounts creating do-follows that will be helpful for SEO and have high stick rate. Some of the "templates" or "scripts" you can find you can tell are just not thinking long term and some do nothing SEO value wise. 

If you know someone who can or if you can write your own scripts which sometimes end up being there own small bot and not rely on other software's or updates the links will be fine not deleted because automation. Some of these programs are written in older ways and dont have large communities with updated packages to work with for libraries that may depend on also. Long story short you need a lot of programming before you end try visiting URL.  openurl() should be it's own very large function today and its not some not some SDK command as someone claimed   :/ load.url or openurl() or GOTO.Url for example is simply not enough you need your own like loadSpecialBrowswer() for this to work and not be detected as automation. I would assume some of these anti detetct browsers popping work similar to how I visit sites in my initial navigate to command.

Here is example of old bot test https://bot.incolumitas.com/ if you visit this url (you cant touch mouse or keyboard either) in whatever program your using and dont get between .7 and 1 for a score you are likely seen as a bot and it will cause problems even if it's just throwing harder and harder to solve captchas and then starts adding long delays between image reloads in Recaptcha for example. Sometimes your even redirected to another page I have found and that account is doomed anyways.

These sites users want for tier ones, the real popular ones need updating in the scripts and adding more gracefuly the errors handling and retries pretty often so it would be quite expensive and need developers constantly updating  to have them running as fast as possible without errors and links sticking in index long term - but it can be done!

But are people willing to pay for new solutions? There are some developers who have no plans updating the current programs other then maybe deleting some broken engines or updating a few scripts here or there but not really adding any major updates. Some even push through fake updates (no names).  :) Some even promise same updates 5-10 years later still never happen :/

I agree if you rely on some of the current programs you'll get alot of link loss. But sometimes its on you to use correct proxies, fresh emails, and good unique content also. Some things may need more developing for success I agree but there are some cases it's user errror why links are deleted. Usually trying to save money/time but in the end it costs more, really.

atmosphereswamp looks good - but if using some paid catchall services I know they suggest a time between two logins or threaten to stop your catchalls from working. 
  • i use {C|C.}{h|h.}{a|a.}{u|u.}{n|n.}{c|c.}@gmail.com This style and cloudflare  catchall emails
  • qianking88
    The dot trick is still completly working for gmails in SER for you? And you mean your using catchall domains you purchased and pointing to cloudflare DNS? I having a bit of trouble fully understanding that.
  • We use both of them together, gmail and catchall domains