Skip to content

How effective is GSA for SEO ranking in 2024?

I used GSA several years ago. I was able to successfully build levels of links with a variety of content; they were indexed through third-party services. But I did not feel an increase in the site’s position in Google.

Now I want to try to do everything again. Tell me, how does this work for you? Are you experiencing an increase in search rankings and traffic?

Comments

• Erni_broErni_bro Turkey
    I really hope that someone will share their experiences and successes. Otherwise, it seems that most often users use GSA simply to create links for the sake of creating them. Or for sale
  • Erni_bro said:
    I really hope that someone will share their experiences and successes. Otherwise, it seems that most often users use GSA simply to create links for the sake of creating them. Or for sale

Hello, it goes without saying that current SEO is no longer like it used to be, you have to work more and more on your strategy and quite possibly, what works for one person may not work for another.

That said, think of GSASER as nothing more than a program to automate backlink creation, period. By this I mean, simply transfer your SEO knowledge (especially link building) to the program.

It is difficult for someone who has worked on developing a system to share it, focus on getting a good list and new engines, you can find it at: https://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/buy-sell-trade.

In any case, it is very easy to identify users who automate links, go to Google and check some keywords, when you see a positioned niche, analyze its link profile, in most cases, you will find an automation behind it.

Greetings!

Thanked by 1Erni_bro
    Thanks for this answer! I understand that, the question was a little different. I'll try to clarify.

Does building link Tiers have an effect for SEO? Let's assume that we managed to build many levels of links and push them into the Google index.

Will this really give any noticeable increase in positions? Or why do we make these Tiers of links?
    Thanks for the detailed answer!

In any case, I will be glad to hear some more detailed cases if someone have some.

Like “I successfully ran a multi-tier link building company, after 2 months the visibility of my site for promoted queries/anchors increased from 15% to 25%. traffic increased 3 times”

Or “I spent 6 months building link levels for different sites, using different strategies, a huge mass of links were indexed. The result was zero, just waste of time.”

I understand that GCA is a very powerful tool for automating link building and it gives different results for different people, for different sites and that it is not a magic wand. I just want to hear real cases that show the effectiveness of all these activities.

I don't quite understand why this isn't discussed at all on the forum.

It would be interesting to hear about how people used GSA and this gave some increase in traffic, some increase in positions, and so on.

And all I see is a discussion of who has what problems with using GSA, but I don’t see any examples of positive results in real life (the fact of creating thousands of links itself is not a positive result in real life, I hope everyone understands this )
  • cherubcherub SERnuke.com
    Erni_bro said:

I understand that GCA is a very powerful tool for automating link building and it gives different results for different people, for different sites and that it is not a magic wand. I just want to hear real cases that show the effectiveness of all these activities.

I don't quite understand why this isn't discussed at all on the forum.
    Case studies take a great deal of time and effort, both to run and to document/write up. I doubt anyone has the time for such stuff without any financial rewards.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I'll share some screenshots of projects I'm working on. Whilst the majority of link sources are GSA SER on T1/2/3 or sometimes just T1/2, there are many other link sources I use in addition as T1. Links from unique domains is what you should be focusing on at the T1 level. That means going beyond just using GSA SER.

These are all client projects, so I won't go into any details other than the screenshots below. Site size, niche, competitiveness and number of keywords vary quite wildly. The biggest site has 8000 urls and less than 50% of the site is indexed. Lot's more opportunity for growth on all these sites. The highest authority site has DR74 and DA74. New pages rank on page 1 with no inbound links.

Tiered link building hasn't changed at all. Google's reluctance to index links has changed and that will be your biggest challenge in order to see results. They seem to be actively deindexing pages rather than trying to index everything like they used to years ago.

The whole point of tiers is to pass link juice through to your money site to boost it's DA/PA. When done properly, it will make your rankings go up.

In short yes, I could not have achieved the results above without using GSA SER. Still very effective in 2024! Always has been.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Erni_bro

GSA Search Engine Ranker remains a valuable tool for SEO in 2024, especially when used strategically. While it's not a magic bullet, it can significantly boost your rankings if you understand its strengths and limitations.

As @sickseo mentioned, "I could not have achieved the results above without using GSA SER. Still very effective in 2024! Always has been." This highlights the tool's capability when used correctly.

@backlinkaddict added, "Using SER lightly with selected links then tiering of the indexable do-follows" can yield good results. This suggests a balanced approach for optimal performance.

Remember, continuous learning and adapting to changes in the SEO landscape are key. Don't hesitate to experiment with different settings and strategies to see what works best for your specific needs.

Thank you very much for sharing the information! It motivated me to actively launch link building campaigns through GSA for my projects. I have been working long and hard on the first level links and have prepared an excellent base for strengthening all these links. I will be glad to share my results in a month or so.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited August 1
    @backlinkaddict sometimes I do wonder if you rank any keywords on Google, what with your posts. :smile:

You do say some contradicting things against what you have said in previous posts and most times, appears to be riddles because both you and I and the other users become confused lol when reading, then you proceed by agreeing with individuals who have actual real life knowledge and experience and jump to another topic! - just an observation.

sorry for the finger-pointing, I'm done now.

@sickseo good work mate, need a catch up on Skype!

@backlinkaddict at the rate @sickseo builds his links at, that GSC "instant" index method would not have gotten him very far, with a quota of 10 submissions per day lol :D.

To @all I've just updated express indexer recently with a new indexing technique, so if indexing if your downfall within your campaigns, message me and I'll give you a trial of up to 1000 links.

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @backlinkaddict lol, lets go, you want an e-fight, I can devote a little time for you mate if you need a little attention!

I don't rank EI, EI is solely word by mouth, forums and recommendations, but hey, thanks for the lookup.

"I guess it must be pretty easy for you to sit back on your high horse, lurk, say nothing, share nothing" - Oh mate, I would 100% stake that people within this forum who have been here for a while and who still are, would most likely say otherwise.

I've shared alot of information in the past and actual ranking data here on this forum, enough for anyone to go and lookup, read and learn.

Each time i visit this forum nowadays, it is a shell of what it used to be, I was merely pointing out the fact that I see your name popping up on every single thread I'm reading, with a nonsensical reply to the OP's, so I was feeling a little cheeky the other day and pointed this out to you.

I don't need to promote "my little indexing service" or whatever you said, I'm doing just fine without this, I do not depend on this as income, this is simply a service that I use for myself and I share it with like-minded people who require top notch indexing results, nothing more, nothing less.

Do you have an indexing service? I didn't even know. Although I did see a thread you posted regarding "indexers effectiveness" where you pretty much shit-talk about every and any service out there and post random-ass indexing "proof" images which, for any reader who has an ounce of brain capacity, should see straight through the bullshit you waffle and carry on talking about.

anyway, I'm not one to shy away from a little e-battle (as you'll see from my history), but as I've become older, I just really can't be bothered with this petty crap anymore but I thought I'd reply to your reply because I like the way you try and argue your points.

Reading your arguments/up-tight replies, brings out a little empathy, something just cries out about how hard you try to appear that you actually know something about the topics you talk about and then just do a switcharoo and agree with someone who has a clue then proceed to waffle on about something else.

Anyway, I've said enough and I've got some real work to do, other than using cheap, or free traffic tools, rank trackers, to take images of and post on these forums to show my abilities to rank keywords, you carry on with that, it seems like you're good at it mate.

/out

• londonseolondonseo London, UK
    If you have not been here in years - I should also point out that if you want more targets one of the guys who was adding engines for free for many years to SER is now selling custom engines on https://sernuke.com. I got some really great and powerful links from just the first "test" run. So if want links on new engines and looking to build some "every" SER user is not spamming to death maybe look there if looking for better/extra results.  :)

Which package did you choose?
    londonseo said:
    If you have not been here in years - I should also point out that if you want more targets one of the guys who was adding engines for free for many years to SER is now selling custom engines on https://sernuke.com. I got some really great and powerful links from just the first "test" run. So if want links on new engines and looking to build some "every" SER user is not spamming to death maybe look there if looking for better/extra results.  :)

If you can get both packages, then do that as they're both very good link sources.

The wowonder package has more do follow engines such as deepsound, pixelphoto, quickdate and playtube. All profile urls and 100% dofollow from what I've scraped so far. The wowonder engine is mostly no follow.

The gitalikes package has the gitea engine which is also do follow profile links and no follow contextual links. There are thousands of these sites that I've scraped, so defintiely worth it. The other engines are mostly no follow, such as gogs and gitlab.

Only downside is that there are not a lot of dofollow contextuals, so very few keyword anchor link sources.

In terms of link numbers I've scraped so far:

Thanked by 1londonseo
  • calixcalix Sweden
    sickseo said:
    londonseo said:

If you can get both packages, then do that as they're both very good link sources.

The wowonder package has more do follow engines such as deepsound, pixelphoto, quickdate and playtube. All profile urls and 100% dofollow from what I've scraped so far. The wowonder engine is mostly no follow.

The gitalikes package has the gitea engine which is also do follow profile links and no follow contextual links. There are thousands of these sites that I've scraped, so defintiely worth it. The other engines are mostly no follow, such as gogs and gitlab.

Only downside is that there are not a lot of dofollow contextuals, so very few keyword anchor link sources.

In terms of link numbers I've scraped so far:

These are good numbers to have as a benchmark, got 961 unique domains for WoWonder, guess that will have to do/is good enough for now.
  • wow
  • edited September 15
    I gave GSA another shot a while back, too, but wasn’t thrilled with the results. I had all these links set up, but my rankings didn’t budge much. It felt like I was spinning my wheels. Then I chatted with Paul Gordon, and he mentioned something I hadn't considered—focusing on quality over quantity. It changed how I approached link building. Instead of going all out with GSA again, I started targeting more relevant sites, and, to my surprise, I actually saw an improvement in rankings.

edited September 10
    Results really depend on what sites you have in your site list. If they are all DA0 then they won't have any ranking power and will do very little to help with rankings. It's not easy compiling your own list of high DA sites to use. 

Do follow links are the ones to use and those are hard to find. Most platforms will have majority no follow links which do nothing for pushing link juice through your tiers. For last tier, to get other links crawled/indexed, it's still very useful for.

Even higher DA sites that have been spammed hard by GSA users can also have little impact as there are too many external links from all the link submissions. The sites are literally leaking link juice. 20% goes though internal lnks and 80% goes through external links. 

So if your site list only contains sites acquired from list sellers, I doubt very much you'll see results with it as they will be mostly spammed sites, no follow and low DA - so you're already limiting yourself and the capabilities of the software for rank increases.

Personally I scrape my own targets, which is timely and costly, but if you're in it for the long term, it's worth it.

Plus indexing and managing link loss across multiple tiers is another full time job in itself.

SEO is more than just running the GSA SER software. You need to combine it with good SEO strategies and some basic SEO principles.

Tiered link building is a very different game to the traditional SEO where you just acquire good quality T1 links.

This project is still climbing nicely. Even in the first 3 months there was very little response from Google with regards to traffic. New sites with DA0 won't do much until it's gained enough authority to start ranking. So if you only ran the software for 3 months and gave up, you should have given it another 3 months.

But month 4-6 is where the results start to happen. Plus that traffic is mostly coming from 10-40 pages on the site. So plenty of room for more growth once all 300 pages on the site are ranking.

Only used 3 tools to achieve those results, GSA SER, Rankerx and money robot. Plus a few outsourced gigs to fiver for domain boosting. Focusing on links from unique domains will make a big difference to your rankings.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @sickseo good information :)

There is a growing trend in which users (especially beginners) are told that by buying X tool they will get good results. This is not the case, a tool is nothing more than "something" to automate your SEO strategies.

The best advice of the day "create and use your own list, each project is different", GSASER will do everything that you have a hard time doing manually.

As long as backlinks are part of Google's algorithm, GSASER will never die, and there are many people trying to kill it.